VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.8] [Static Fast Art]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, you can always play the Milf who doesn't fuck with her husband nor anyone else type of game :WaitWhat:
Ironically, AWAM and Jessica O'Neil are the better games in this sub genre and ofc people hate that they are not as one note and brainless like the rest :KEK:

But, what I am talking about is a Female MC game that doesn't features at least 3-4 of the tags I mentioned, most of the time unavoidable, doesn't start with a default bf, or husband for you to cuck, that has Male characters that aren't rapist pieces of trash as 'LI', or God forbit has a lesbian route without dicks 'for the plot'.

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
But, what I am talking about is a Female MC game that doesn't features at least 3-4 of the tags I mentioned, most of the time unavoidable, doesn't start with a default bf, or husband for you to cuck, that has Male characters that aren't rapist pieces of trash as 'LI', or God forbit has a lesbian route without dicks 'for the plot'.
Please at least try and play the game before saying such things. Cléo has got no boyfriends, Jason is her crush, he's in relationship with Maelody (Barbara's student at Sunrise Hills Dance Academy). Every interaction is avoidable, at the point that you can reach the end of the content without having any interaction with anyone.
Cléo is still a virgin.
Gwen is a lesbian, she got no dick.
Barbara is bisex, again no dick.
If you don't like the choices you made go back and pick another choice, because your choices really have huge impacts on the game.

Last but not least, I don't get how can you get so demanding over a free game... really lol, nobody's forcing you to play it. If you don't like it and you can provide me feedbacks that could help me doing better I'm all ears. At the same time tho reading disruptive comments over a small content, still in development, with no support required makes me wonder... why?

Well, that's all, it is what it is. Hope you guys will give me feedbacks both positive and negative that could help me doing better developing this game.

Regards,
SF.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.8] [Static Fast Art] - Compressed

Win/Linux [112 MB]
- - - -

Mac [106 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Please at least try and play the game before saying such things. Cléo has got no boyfriends, Jason is her crush, he's in relationship with Maelody (Barbara's student at Sunrise Hills Dance Academy). Every interaction is avoidable, at the point that you can reach the end of the content without having any interaction with anyone.
Cléo is still a virgin.
Gwen is a lesbian, she got no dick.
Barbara is bisex, again no dick.
If you don't like the choices you made go back and pick another choice, because your choices really have huge impacts on the game.

Last but not least, I don't get how can you get so demanding over a free game... really lol, nobody's forcing you to play it. If you don't like it and you can provide me feedbacks that could help me doing better I'm all ears. At the same time tho reading disruptive comments over a small content, still in development, with no support required makes me wonder... why?

Well, that's all, it is what it is. Hope you guys will give me feedbacks both positive and negative that could help me doing better developing this game.

Regards,
SF.
Great answer. In my opinion I would only pay attention to these board comments if you are literally stuck for ideas. Stick with the story narration you intended to go with from the start and pay attention to your Subscribestar user requests.

Some people have been here way to long and cry over every similarly threaded VN because they can no longer get an erection from it and they can't take a break because they are addicted. So they're sad because they can no longer reach fulfillment from the same themes they use to love.

Then you get the people who have no life and want to live vicariously through a VN and they feel like there dating the MC and god forbid the MC has any sex in the first 12 years of the game. I call these the sad suckers but they can be extremely profitable as they form an emotional attachment to the VN and the MC.

So far Cleo has a story that's entertaining and very interesting with a new story premise. First and foremost you have to enjoy the creation process and stay motivated enough to continue the updates.

So far this looks very promising and I wish you nothing but success.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Does this sub-genre ever try to break the mold, or is it always sexual harassment, blackmail, rape, token BBC, hobos, old bastards and it ends in 'deep down she was a whore all along' and 'women secretly want to be raped' :HideThePain: I have never seen a more one note type of AVN, landlady and 2 sisters games have nothing on this tired cliche in terms of total percentage :FacePalm:
Hi NebulousShooter

You can complain but... Rather than complain such content exist, you better try to convince some devs, open to the kind of content you like, to make it... Or do it yourself.
It is like some of the anti-NTR players that complain there is NTR in their games even though it is avoidable : it makes no sense... Or only one : they are selfish...
It is never the good way to want some content to disapear or be less produced... Better to help as much as possible those who makes the content you like to gain the fame you think they deserve.

And, that said... The content you speak about will continue to exist... Bear with it...

A possible explanation:
Guys playing such VNs, including me, are realistic : they know that they look more like the old ugly guy than a young handsome prince from Disney... :sneaky:
Such VNs are fantasies and it is an enticing fantasy to see the cute/sexy girl be aroused by such ugly guys and so passionately loving to be fucked by them.
I cannot speak about rape, I am not into that kink ^^!... I do not judge either, it is just pixels on screens after all...

About BBCs... When I tease, I call that the Conan the Barbarian syndrom ^^
Conan The Barbarian is an icon of geek culture... Why ? Because geeks are dreaming to be as strong as Conan and able to get women like him. :LOL:
Do you get me here ? ^^

Btw, the game I dream to play one day is the cute girl, virgin because coming from a strict education and when turned adult (18 years old or 21) shes goes to big city because she decided that her strict life is over and she can finally have fun and enjoy life by exploring her sexuality to the fullest... She will always be in the lead with her lovers (male or female) and about what she allows them to do to her... No limit in sexual kinks explored except the one she puts herself...
Here the cliché of "girl going to big city far from hometown" makes sense : it is for the girl the symbol of her wanting to be as far as possible from the strict life of her childhood to break with it and the city represents the freedom she wants or longed for a long time. This girl is free and she KNOWS it : no one can dominate her.
There were "drafts" of that plot : Project SAGE by paperwork and Primal Desires by Naykid, both sadly abandoned...

Best regards.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I was thinking, as i looked at the screenshots, that ballet training might be good for qualification for a stripper.

Imagine the pole moves!

And then i hit

View attachment 3767066

Dunno if she's a stripper, but it definitely looks as if she COULD be...
What? You think our innocent Cleo would resort to stripping... Never!

Unless she was really really desperate to pay the bills and rent then... :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :lepew:

I need a Hot Cleo Signature for this board, but damn if I know how to make one.

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022

Unless she was really really desperate to pay the bills and rent then... :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :lepew:

You might have some luck requesting one? I think fan signatures get better traction in the GFX requests.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024

You thought the "NOPE" i put in the post just above this post i'm currently replying to was funny?

Check back on it in an hour or so - if i can find it on the computer, i'm gonna add ANOTHER "Nope" after that one...

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Then you get the people who have no life and want to live vicariously through a VN and they feel like there dating the MC and god forbid the MC has any sex in the first 12 years of the game. I call these the sad suckers but they can be extremely profitable as they form an emotional attachment to the VN and the MC.
Boys who want to live vicariously through a VN not play like GIRL in FMC games :KappaPride: :KEK: :FacePalm: :HideThePain:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
World game media culture not have any one female game. Except - It could be worse and Loner Onee san.

All "FMC" games include male choosing, male pov and male thoughts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Geigi
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes