VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.8] [Static Fast Art]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Hi NebulousShooter
About BBCs... When I tease, I call that the Conan the Barbarian syndrom ^^
Conan The Barbarian is an icon of geek culture... Why ? Because geeks are dreaming to be as strong as Conan and able to get women like him. :LOL:
Do you get me here ? ^^
Nope. Geek always say it. But they not DO it. Those who want to be like Iron Arnie gone to gym. Geeks love watching Conan the Barbarian, Gandalf, and Obi Wan Kenobi because they want a loving sugar daddy )

Yuaiji Liu

Sep 22, 2018
Conan The Barbarian is an icon of geek culture... Why ? Because geeks are dreaming to be as strong as Conan and able to get women like him. :LOL:
Do you get me here ? ^^
I have to say, for a long few seconds, "get women like him" made me see Conan with breasts and makeup.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't like minigames, but the one variant that you can't turn off in this version of the game is a doddle.

The latest version has kept what I liked about the previous version and gotten rid of what I didn't care for. The only recommendation I would make is to distinguish more clearly between internal and external dialogue.

Can't wait for more.

Reactions: wildride69

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Well, that's all, it is what it is. Hope you guys will give me feedbacks both positive and negative that could help me doing better developing this game.

Regards,
SF.
in my humble opinion, don't create too many characters, at some point you just reliaze "shit, there is too many of them" and you know how it ends - you will neglect some of them and later they become useless.
You also have a nice opportunity for throuple: MC + Jason + his GF, with proper build up and good story this could be something interesting.
For now avn give mostly corruption vibe but who knows what you have in plans for the future, maybe some good romance

Reactions: staticfastart

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I have played a shameful amount of female protagonist games over the years and I have to say that Cléo might already be up there as one of the most beautiful female protagonists i've seen in a h-game

View attachment 3767936 View attachment 3767937
Thanks I was about to screen capture these to try and make a Signature and you saved me some time. I thin I'm still going to screen cap Cleo in her black going to the gym outfit at the beginning. That screencap and these would make a hot signature.

I hope she starts keeping her hair down at the bar as it is by far a better look for the character in my opinion.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What I am looking forward to most is the lesbian corruption, especially when the women are dominant towards Cleo.
Like Vanessa, except when she pretty much robs Cleo blind, that is the only thing I dislike about her.
I have rarely found great lesbian corruption in a VN, but I'm with you that scene with Vanessa was hot and I can't wait to see what else Vanessa and Robert have planned for Cleo.

If you like Lesbian corruption you may also like Pandora's Box 2 with Ellie and Scarlet, it is NOT a lesbian game but has some of the best corruption I have seen in my opinion.

Feb 23, 2019
Yeah I've played and really enjoy that one too. Like I said, a shameful amount. If its a western h-game with a female protagonist there is a very good chance I've played it. The descent into corruption and level of vile depravity often featured in female protagonist games are just second to none.

Im too far gone. At this point i even have my very own superheroine bimbofication female protagonist VN fully mapped, written, and sketched out but I've never taken the jump because i dont live alone and i wouldnt know how i would explain it to my family. Maybe one day.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes