Flash Completed Clixsposing Samus Bootleg [fix#2] [Corta]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
clixSamHeader.jpg

Overview:
In this small game, you play as Megaman. There are also tentacles for some reason. Take down Samus and claim her body.
Earn points to upgrade your weapon and unlock new outfits for Samus.
A remake of GSpervert's of the same name.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-29
Release Date: 2019-05-10
Developer: Corta -
Censored: No
Version: fix#2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Flash: - -
Mac: - -

01.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png

Sep 27, 2018
What scene? Speak Piccolo! You green bastard!
When you have her trapped and all the armor pieces removed move your cursor around the screen to find the alternative sex options. all the way at the bottom is anal and to the far right is strangling her tits, far left rubbing her pussy etc. try each one until you find one that causes a little 1/4th white circle quadrant next to the white orgasm bar to light up.

you keep switching the types of toying until you get the entire circle filled up and eventually you can click on this new white circle icon and she will get her legs pulled up exposing both her defenseless holes and all the tentacles will wrap around her this new position has 4 stages and every time you get the orgasm bar filled up it switches to a new stage. the last stage she gets filled up in all holes and covered bathed in cum and then the game ends with a huge 2,000 point bonus. Once you unlock the final sex option you can activate it with every new game. Once you play through and get 9999 points and unlock the gallery then when you start a game you skip all the combat and go straight to her being caught with the caught timer unlimited and with new options to change her outfits and stages of undress.

None of this was ever in the original flash game which means Corta added this all himself. Its amazing work and he should do this to all the old flash hentai games.

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
This takes me back, and as weird as it is to fondly remember your sexual misadventures, I will admit I think about my young self seeing this as potentially getting bullied if anyone ever found out, but these days this shit is practically normal now, how times change.

Hey if you could find Clixposing Kittandra(?) That'd be pretty rad too, basically the same concept. We seriously need more of these ancient flash games around here, some of them were pretty rad.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
This takes me back, and as weird as it is to fondly remember your sexual misadventures, I will admit I think about my young self seeing this as potentially getting bullied if anyone ever found out, but these days this shit is practically normal now, how times change.

Hey if you could find Clixposing Kittandra(?) That'd be pretty rad too, basically the same concept. We seriously need more of these ancient flash games around here, some of them were pretty rad.
costume 7

Reactions: Gabaw

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Wow, that takes me back. Wonder if this is worth putting flash back in just to have a fap through memory lane . . .

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, that takes me back. Wonder if this is worth putting flash back in just to have a fap through memory lane . . .
it is. Almost like meeting an unrequited first love and finally getting one-night stand with her *wipes away a tear

Jan 4, 2019
Awesome to see an upgrade to this old classic. I remember trying to play this on the Wii Internet as a horny teenager. Somehow worked, but it lagged a lot and it was really hard to aim with the remote! :ROFLMAO:

Looks like there is a Tenti end, a pirate end, a megaman end and a futa end. Wonder how you unlock those other ones
Had a quick peek into the game files. There *does* seem to be evidence of a Pirate ending either scrapped or in development, but the "frame" file associated with the Pirate ending (which would be the visual/onscreen content) was blank, whereas the frame files for the other endings play the ending. I could not find any evidence of a futa ending, not even a blank frame file like I did with the Pirate ending (but maybe I didn't look hard enough :p )

I don't have a downloadable SWF for it, but it is still on Newgrounds in case you weren't aware:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes