Flash Completed Clixsposing Samus Bootleg [fix#2] [Corta]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
There is a frame of her with metroids covering her body that i have not seen ingame yet. Would be a real nice surprise to find out there is more being released but only time will tell View attachment 358914
That frame is part of the original ending of Clixposing, if you beat it on Hard. You strip her, then Metroids cover her and she ends up a 'Metroid Queen'.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
What release is the Elizabeth picture Corta uses as his avatar from? 1564606526791.png

I get that is from the zone game, but I can't find a version corta has modded.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I played the hell out of this when I was a kid. One of the first hentai games I ever discovered. Oh, if I could only relive that magical feeling once again... Thanks for this!

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
This is my favourite of the games Corta has put out. I would love to see it get updated further, with new costumes, scenes, positions, etc.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
I remember playing the old flash game with only Samus in it and completed it on normal to only have it end with no sex and I couldn't beat it on hard, while wishing the Kit game had more in it. Now this has the best of two games put together and more. Best thing that has ever happened!

ElGordoFreeman

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knows where the save data is stored? Want a fresh start and i dont see a reset option (not refund but total reset)

MrNephalemX

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone knows where the save data is stored? Want a fresh start and i dont see a reset option (not refund but total reset)
Is stored in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\J33RX7S9\localhost some file called clixposing. Maybe is not the same folder name, but is in localhost. sorry for my bad english

Reactions: ElGordoFreeman

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One minor gripe that I have is when you switch to another costume for Samus or alter her current one, her expressions reset.

tor446

May 28, 2017
I happen to have the other Panovich flash games such as his drow sunlight, clickstrip diane and cecilia but the problem is that they are in some file format no longer supported I believe adobe studio. Anybody know a way to get those files running?

nxhxn

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone have a download link for the game? Nether mega or free.fr work and i cant get the .iso file to work from anonfile

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes