4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That was an enjoyable first release for me.

Story seems simple but the more simple it is the better when it comes to amateur writers. Mc looks a bit too much like shota but eh its bearable for me.

More importantly Mom looks great and her dirty talk about "slutty mom", "whorish face" really hits the spot for me. Maybe in future mc can call her names like that? Optionally maybe as to not chase away people who want vanilla only.

I get people who think getting into action so soon might be bad but on the other hand I remember liking so many incest slowburn games that got abandoned before there were any juicy sex scenes with family members... Here in worst case scenario we will get a lot of sex with bombshell mom and even if the story will run out of steam the dev can always wrap it up and move on to new game where he can use all the experience he gathered while working on this one.

Anyways, looking forward to next release. Good luck.

Reactions: TheDick69+

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
That was an enjoyable first release for me.

Story seems simple but the more simple it is the better when it comes to amateur writers. Mc looks a bit too much like shota but eh its bearable for me.

More importantly Mom looks great and her dirty talk about "slutty mom", "whorish face" really hits the spot for me. Maybe in future mc can call her names like that? Optionally maybe as to not chase away people who want vanilla only.

I get people who think getting into action so soon might be bad but on the other hand I remember liking so many incest slowburn games that got abandoned before there were any juicy sex scenes with family members... Here in worst case scenario we will get a lot of sex with bombshell mom and even if the story will run out of steam the dev can always wrap it up and move on to new game where he can use all the experience he gathered while working on this one.

Anyways, looking forward to next release. Good luck.
I have to agree there, love it so far but on the other hand...so fast in "action..." makes me fear there will be not that much space for many updates except for the potential changes of scenery or...one update per room...let's hope it is a big mansion then ;)
impatiently waiting for the follow up episodes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Enjoyed the first go around, This is a perfect situation for just keeping it local, like just Mom, Sister, the female cousin that had to move in, sexy cougar neighbor, horny Aunt, the "18" yr old runaway. :whistle: no job hunting, working, going to college, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes :sneaky: a whole harem of naked women in the house.
The art is great and the dialog is semi-believable :ROFLMAO:
Much success
Cognito

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Another promising game w/a 14-year old looking MC. You "preteen w/18-yr old disclaimer" devs must run in packs or belong to some kind of secret handshake club or something?

Reactions: DarhkBlu

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
" but this is primarily going to be a linear story"

It's fine as long as it makes sense for the general public but is not too predictable. (anyway, Mlf and Inc tag got me here)
GL Sir or Mam. :)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Thank god. A story you don't have to choose in or do the wrong thing and not get the scenes. I am sick of choices in renpy games frankly. I always get the mod to know the right one. I wish devs would stop with the choices and different paths requiring you to find a mod that unlocks everything. I am just tired of it.

All this needs is a scene player/gallery and you are freakin gold.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
the link doesnt work can anyone share it again please
The link did work for me. Right click and choose to save the file. Then rename to patch.rpy and move to the game folder.

Good game, so I'm cumming back for more. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

:devilish:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I was expecting more from this VN that has those good renders, the story, if you can put it like that, disappointed me, you went straight to the act and the mother instantly surrendered to the MC's sexual instincts, without any resistance.

Reactions: Skyangel007

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I was expecting more from this VN that has those good renders, the story, if you can put it like that, disappointed me, you went straight to the act and the mother instantly surrendered to the MC's sexual instincts, without any resistance.
Agreed I saw high ratings so I had high expectation but its just a fap fest no real story here. Guess ill unfollow this now.

Reactions: varkatzas666
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes