4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Well that was hot. So the next step is turning this into a full pledge, long VN where the story begins as this being a dream sequence of the MC, and working our way up slowly to reality? :)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Well that was hot. So the next step is turning this into a full pledge, long VN where the story begins as this being a dream sequence of the MC, and working our way up slowly to reality? :)
or maybe make an episode 0 to add a bit more build-up

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
or maybe make an episode 0 to add a bit more build-up
My bet is on mom coming to her senses and avoiding the MC for the rest of the game while we get introduced to plethora of side characters that nobody asked for and that nobody cares about, so the usual shtick we're all accustomed with when it comes to these kind of games.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be honest, I kind of forgotten that this game even existed. But yeah it seems like the game has been abandoned. The last post on patreon was in march and the dev has also not been on this forum since march.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
another incest game so promising abandoned and the worst i didn't even get a chance to see mc fucking that delicious milf

when I decide to support a game this happens, that's why I give up supporting these devs

• Sad
Reactions: allura404

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
another incest game so promising abandoned and the worst i didn't even get a chance to see mc fucking that delicious milf

when I decide to support a game this happens, that's why I give up supporting these devs
This one was weird though. Dude just released the first version of the game then completely disappeared from patreon. I honestly wonder if something happened to him.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes