Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
It's not even a separate build, lol. It's just that if you're logged in you have access to cheats. Can always use Cheat Engine though.

Darkarhon: I think there's a fair bit of content, more than 100,000 words.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Yeah there is a fair bit of content Noob Salad, what i mean is that i am looking forward to more content. I wrote that in the morning before drinking my coffee lol.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
New Patron and Public builds are up. Changelog summaries are available via the link on the first post.

Reactions: Hones

user84

Jul 21, 2017
protip is to not loose sight of what you're doing like Liliths throne did. It was a RPG with sex mechanics at first and now its 99% a sex simulator and management game and RPG elements are rarely added.

Keep TiTs as your inspiration and know that scenes and story/character progressions matter the most.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Good looking art, story seems interesting - but a horrible game engine.
Plus that whole - "logged in" B.S. ........Sorry I stand corrected:unsure:
Oh well....moving on.
previewfile_14311677472.png

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Looks like a good game, will hold off for two updates or so, to let it get more into shape. Keep up the good work.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
How much there is Femdom?
In total or in proportion of the game? In the publicly available version there is a few scenes with the feminine AI, and a few with a NPC. So in total terms not that much. However the AI is central to the game, the NPC is meant to be important in the future and these femdom scene make up a significant proportion of the erotic scenes in the game.

Reactions: pepez

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Twistty: Hope the FAQ helped. :)

I think we have a pretty decent 50/50 split between scenes with the player domming versus subbing.

Last edited:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
PATRON/PUBLIC:
2019-07-05: - -
so the downloaded one is:
a parteon with full CG but 1month late?
or
a free version that is laking CGs(based on changelog tales) & a month late release from the patreon?

also:
he says free is laking CG & month late
lake of CG is from the version after it?
or as the dev. removed some too cuz its free...?

Reactions: libertypics
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes