Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
9inchz: 07-05 is a 2 month old build, it has neither CGs nor all the updates and bug fixes we've been churning out. Other than that I'm not sure what you're asking. Is the explanation in the Changelog link not clear?

BeholdTheWizzard: I don't think they're lazy; if anything they work on adding requests too much. That leads to feature creep.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
07-05 is a 2 month old build, it has neither CGs nor all the updates and bug fixes we've been churning out. Other than that I'm not sure what you're asking. Is the explanation in the Changelog link not clear?

BeholdTheWizzard: I don't think they're lazy; if anything they work on adding requests too much. That leads to feature creep.
Will the public build always lack cg or do you plan on including them a some point?

Reactions: libertypics

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Lack for now, although that's more of a bandwidth issue since each CGs weigh in at 5MB.

Don't worry, like I said previously I'm sure someone will upload a compressed rip eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17 and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That's a shame, I was planning on signing up but I really don't like it when things are paywalled. Earlier access, that's fine, but blocking things completely is different.
It isn't really paywalled, according to noobs post above they will probably be included at some point just not now due to bandwidth limitations.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Liliths Throne was destroyed by a lazy dev and a horde of furry autists throwing money so they can get their shit in.
Then again, furries have a tendency to destroy everything.
I wouldn't say they're lazy either. The game has so many sex mechanics now that it's one of the best sex simulation games out there. There's just not enough content there to justify going that deep into the mechanics.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Liliths Throne was destroyed by a lazy dev and a horde of furry autists throwing money so they can get their shit in.
Then again, furries have a tendency to destroy everything.
I can taste the salt in this one.
I wouldn't call Innoxia lazy, stubborn yes but not lazy. And naïve to have listened to the community concerning features to add which lead, as said by Noob Salad, to feature creep, and is an absolute hell to maintain.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't say they're lazy either. The game has so many sex mechanics now that it's one of the best sex simulation games out there. There's just not enough content there to justify going that deep into the mechanics.
Please. Read the blog. Every single entry for months is "sorry, delay" with countless excuses that are frankly unbelievable. The best one was "I was feeling tired, so I tired sleeping 12 hours a day for a few weeks, but it only made me more tired".

Liliths Throne is completely text-based, and the progress is laughably slow. I have programmer friends who worked on far, FAAAR more demanding projects, far faster.

Even if you believe the game is incredibly complex and changing anything takesforever, then the only one to blame is again Inno for letting feauture creep creep in. It's up to the developer to have a clear development roadmap and vision.

Half the things that are in aren't nearly as deep and fleshed out (for exmaple, managment of your slaves, their interactions and jobs, etc..), many events are bugged (and have been for months) and instead of adressing that inno wastes time on taurs and crotch boobs.
Hell, Noob Salad here made more progress on his game in 2 month than Inno has in the last year.

But I digress. That's not what this thread is about. Apologies for the slight de-rail

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Was watching my scrap amount and noticed a bug. had 350 scrap, ran into one of those abandoned installations and suddenly I had 150 scrap on as successful find. been watching my numbers since and there've been several occasions that I've either not been rewarded (i.e. scrapping a drone or satellite or event find) or my amount drops drastically.

I don't know if this has anything to do with how I play these types of games or not. I tend to save up as much as I can on one large haul so I can stay out in the nebula longer for even larger hauls. Last trip out I had 80 fuel, but I kept running into this bug so I've gotten into the habit of saving after every jump. if I lose scrap due to this issue, i just reload and repeat.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Which version are you playing? Scrap takes up hold space after version 07-05. Also loading a save from a 07-05 or earlier build into a newer build will cause issues with your hold space.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Hold space is important now... Fuel, scrap, artifact, and warm bodies will take a hold space now... So if you take 50 fuel and the first thing you find is scrap then it won't get the scrap...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Master of Puppets: To be fair, you can't expect me to come on and upload the entire game to the required number of mirrors every single update. One of the benefits of the self updater is that it only fetches new files. With that said, we're literally on a pirate site, just make a request, lol.
Why can't we expect that, exactly? Pretty much every other dev there is uploads their game every update. Acting like having it be online only is the only possible way to do things is just bizarre. And you're right, we probably are going to get the full version anyway, the only difference is I won't be supporting it.

Reactions: Nitan17

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
It's not online only tho.

Also I'm pretty sure that devs only upload an update once to their Patreon, and then an F95 uploader or staff member pirates it (at least 3 mirrors are required).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes