MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Alright, another question if you don't mind, how does submission build up? I don't understand the mechanics behind it, I know to reduce it.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
By being submissive. Examples: Nerve hitting 0, losing to the Jackdaw, submitting at the Reacher Trench, panicking during the deja vu event, and submitting to the tentacle event when you enter the ship at submission level 1.

These all give you +submission, and every 20 submission causes you to go up in submission level. 40 submission and submission level 1 are the max for now. More events and levels are coming, if you're into that sort of thing. Next month's update will have PC milking.

If you're not, more content for domming Iannan is coming in the future as well.

If you're not into D/s at all, there's always the new art to look forward to.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Ah OK then, I recently tried out that Deja Vu moment and deliberately panicked to see if the level changes, thanks.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Did you try? Iannan essentially paraphrases that upgrades on the dom path aren't written yet.

Maybe they'll be different, or maybe they won't be under the [Performance] menu at all.
Yes, I did try, and she says that they aren't available yet. She says pretty much the same thing before you get level 1 sub too, which is implemented. In a sandbox-ish game like this the end of current content is often not as easy to see as in a more linear game, so I asked.

Reactions: Icybloodkatana

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
How do I start the dom path? My submission level and submission are 0 and I gave her the scrap, but I don't see the option to put your foot down. Have I missed something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just needed to wait long enough.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Playing online. Robot lannan is not showing up and I'm getting tired doing the same thing over and over without direction xD

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Give her the scrap, wait 24 hours (the scene tells you it'll take a while to build the robot), and then put your foot down. That unlocks the sex menu.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Yeah the tooltips should explain how to do it. Either 10 Favor or 5 Favor and 15 Eloquence.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Trish whenever she takes over your body, and Kaya (ghost girl waifu, not coded yet) during sex scenes.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Another month, another update. Changelogs available in the usual places.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
How can I make Iannan obedient to me? I called her mistress, gave her the 500 scraps and then used her to reduce my submission levels so they're at 0 noe.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
How come I still have that version on the website?
1570217818782.png

Also got an error logged in the console :
1570217869578.png

EDIT : Just realized this error pops when trying to download files for offline play, I guess that's why I don't have the updated version?
EDIT 2: Can confirm, Firefox is being fucky.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes