tontoman

May 4, 2017
Right now you can TF during the tutorial, after dominating Iannan, or by trying the milking content.
?? What milking content. Haven't seen that scene. Think I've done max sub levels (and paid the scrap). All content just repeats now.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
That's only in the Patron build. All content and how to get it is explained in the Changelog.

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone have any actual tips about cheating with Cheat Engine? Can't find anything in this.
page 9, look at my post. there should be easier ways now, but too lazy to make a new one. If you read carefully you might understand what i said or get even more confused, so while reading, do it in the game as well.

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, I've played this game for a while and like the premise but I have a few comments and questions.
1) I think there is a bug in the public version on my Chrome, as it still says 2019-09-05 yet it seems to have updated onto the newest Public version. (There is new content and artwork after trying to play since last month)
2) Is there a way to revert to the older artwork as I prefer that art-style? That is one of the biggest things drawing me into the game, and I dislike the newer art-style (Sorry!!)
3) I can't find a link/website/etc to the artist(s). Are there any or are they incognito? I saw on the Fenoxo Forum something about an artist named 'Kite' (as in @The_Kite !! on twitter because I love their work! but they haven't mentioned this game or posted art related to it?) And is there a reason for the art-style change?
4) I tried to save the Character art from the game and the clothed version saves fine, however the nude version only saves the genital png w/out the body. Is there any way to save the complete nude version, or view the art elsewhere?
5) Is there a more detailed roadmap for future content releases than the one on the Fenoxo Forum?
6) How many TFs will be added and will they all be shown on the player image? (I like playing as traps yet the penis is too small in my opinion, and I would like to customize its size as well as the character's hair & eye color)
7) Will you make a dedicated Forum/website for the game?
I enjoyed the core gameplay loop of going out into the cloud to salvage material and discover events. The music and U.I. is great! Overall, the early version of the game is enjoyable for about an hour or two of play and I can see great promise for future updates and content. Sorry for the wall of text, but I like the game and would like to see it and its community grow. Keep up the good work!

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Almanac: Just visit the site on your phone and read the FAQ.

NOTAVPfan:
1) 09-05 is the newest Public version. 10-05 is the newest Patron version.
2) I'm afraid not, sorry. But you can always download from the mega link if you just want to look at the art.
3) The links are in the credits.
4) The images are stored as layers to keep the file size down (otherwise every CG would need several copies). If you want a copy you can just take a screenshot of the page.
5) There's a non-public post on the Patreon. We might make a public one but I'm also on this thread a lot talking about future updates.
6) For a lot of people playing traps, having a small dick is part of the kink. But you can make your dick bigger in the 10-05 update. We don't know yet what future TFs we'll have, if any.
7) Nah, we're just going to stick to Patreon and Discord for now.

Reactions: ZenXen

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Noob Salad:
Thanks for the response!
4) I tried using a screenshot, but it has the background of the game behind it and I can't cut it out. I was hoping for a png image of the nude trap with the blank background like the png nude male and female versions. (Tried opening in new tab, saving it, using the downloaded media files and trying to splice them together, etc) Is there another way to get the image?

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
Noob Salad hey thanks for answering. I meant the offline version. I didn't find the way to play it on Android. I've tried many browsers but there is some or many problems.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
If you read the FAQ on the site it'll tell you how to play offline.

If you want to play the one on the mega link (it might have an outdated FAQ) you should just be able to fire it up in any browser. What problem are you getting?

Reactions: ZenXen

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
If you read the FAQ on the site it'll tell you how to play offline.

If you want to play the one on the mega link (it might have an outdated FAQ) you should just be able to fire it up in any browser. What problem are you getting?
At first attempt I tried to download the game as HTML project and had a black screen (on most browsers) but it doesn't matter anymore cause I can open the site and then play offline. Did I understand the FAQ correctly?

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Noob Salad
Thanks again for the help! I found a free photoshop tool online that easily added the png layers together and got what I wanted. (Photopea for anyone else who wants to do the same)

Nov 18, 2017
I'm thinking the 'gay' tag might be a bit of an exaggeration. As a gay man, I can't say I find being railroaded to a submissive relationship to any feminine personality is remotely 'rewarding'.

Nov 18, 2017
You can get railed by the nephews though, which is M/M content.
That's why I've stayed watching this game. I've been hoping against my actual experience that there might be more in the future. That's also why I phrased it exaggeration, rather than outright lie. 'Bi' would be a better tag, as the relationship with the highly feminine ship's AI does not appear to be optional.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
That's why I've stayed watching this game. I've been hoping against my actual experience that there might be more in the future. That's also why I phrased it exaggeration, rather than outright lie. 'Bi' would be a better tag, as the relationship with the highly feminine ship's AI does not appear to be optional.
Tags are used very loosely on this site.
If you see a specific tag on a game that could mean anything from it's the focus of the game to there's only a single scene or sometimes even less (like it's just briefly mentioned).

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes