tontoman

May 4, 2017
Have i made anything wrong? I cant see any kind of graphics in this game. Is it only textbased?
"The public build is always available for free, it's just one month (so one update) behind, and lacks CGs. "
Assuming you mean CGs, not UI graphics and some other major issue.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
meesteres: As it says on the Changelog, you need to be at 0 Submission and 0 Submission Level. Then the Reduce Submission button will be replaced with [Put your foot down].

Nnxx: So are you still having issues?

Skylark97: New art now.

Axelfire: As it says on the Changelog, there's a new option under Cooperation.

Unknown4365

Aug 31, 2019
Using Windows 7 chrome, I can't seem to find the folder that the game "installs" in Appdate/Local. Does anyone know where else it might be located?
Edit: I should probably say I'm also using incognito mode, if that changes things

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Using Windows 7 chrome, I can't seem to find the folder that the game "installs" in Appdate/Local. Does anyone know where else it might be located?
Edit: I should probably say I'm also using incognito mode, if that changes things
Incognito mode is encrypted, I think. Pretty sure it deletes the vast majority of localstorage upon exiting too.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Where exactly does game store saves? I want to transport them from one browser to other, but can't find anything related in AppData\Local. On Google Chrome btw.
Also, i assume non-patrons receive new version November 5?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Where exactly does game store saves? I want to transport them from one browser to other, but can't find anything related in AppData\Local. On Google Chrome btw.
Also, i assume non-patrons receive new version November 5?
Go to the customize tab (three dots top right) Settings, advanced, scroll down, downloads it will show the folder. Yes same location as downloads.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Go to the customize tab (three dots top right) Settings, advanced, scroll down, downloads it will show the folder. Yes same location as downloads.
I meant the slot ones (and autosaves) that are saved in browser, not "save file" ones that you can download.

Ryoko-Kitsune

Aug 6, 2018
Mine doesn't seem to auto update on Chrome too. I'll try deleting the cache to see if it updates past 2019-08-05.

Edit: I uninstalled, but seems Chrome does not give the option to download it to offline now.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Save files are stored as cookies.

We released a fix for yesterday's issues. The Patreon post is public if you want details.

Last edited:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
UHmmm so after updating i can only buy or have room for 2 fuel ?

edit: so seems old saves get little f,,,ed when updating restarted with new game and now i can buy fuel again

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Right now you can TF during the tutorial, after dominating Iannan, or by trying the milking content.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes