Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
You guys are absolutely right in that Iannan's content hasn't been as optional as we originally intended. That's why the next update will include several changes, including one that prevents Iannan from groping players that aren't already submitting to her. Hopefully these changes will be enough for gay players, as well as those that aren't interested in Iannan's content at all.

With that said, here are all of the gay scenes that are in the current Public Build:
  • Tentacles x Male PC in the tutorial.
  • Nephews x Male PC at Paltrey's Provender.
  • Shand x Male PC at Bitter Lake.
  • Tentacles x Male Pirate Interceptor in the Cloud (the player can watch).
  • Tentacles x Male PC at the Reacher Trench.
  • Jackdaw x Male PC in the Cloud.
Also, the next update features Commander Narakov, a new male NPC that Male PCs can bang. It might seem like there aren't a ton of Male NPCs (and yes, there are a lot of tentacles), but here's a list of all the female NPCs in the game: Farm Girl, Iannan, Lara, Poggi, Trish (sort of). As you can see, it's fairly equal.

Interestingly enough, there aren't any futa NPCs in the game, lol.

Nov 18, 2017
Much appreciation regarding to the upcoming changes regarding Iannan. This is a super big deal.

As well as setting me, er, straight regarding to gay content. (I have no problem with tentacles, and love 'em to bits). I'll confess I haven't really played since the first public build, and was kind of basing my judgement on that , cursory scans of patch notes, and the lack of comments regarding gay content since then.

I'll definitely look forward to trying it again when the above mentioned changes are implemented!

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the changelog on tfgames doesn't really say much. Are those single sentences for a month the entire thing? If so it doesn't look like much has been added in the past few months. If there's more then that you really need to put out detailed changelogs publicly like TiTs and CoC2.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
None of the TFGames Changelogs should be single sentences. Also in my opinion a longer Changelog doesn't necessarily mean more content. A good example would be a patch that was all bug fixes.

If you look on Patreon the goals do mention the raw amount of content added each month (for example, 30k words or 8 CGs).

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally about Iannan's content and things related to it I would like to offer an alternative.

Make Iannan trying to make us into submissive slaves an option before starting the game. One thing that I noted on Coc and Tits is the lack of truly submissive stuff, in the sense of having a dominant partner that tries to impose on you.

That's why how about it gets added but it's an option at the start of the game?, like "dominant females", "dominant males", "dominant non-binary". This would create a gate that would let you add content for related NPC's that will try to impose on you, dom you or try to take you as a slave.

I kind of like having to be careful over an AI that wants to make my character into a submissive slut, for those that don't wanna have to deal with that situation just let them disable it. I believe there are many people into involuntary/forced stuff that would appreciate it.

Reactions: Fellatrix

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
ok I have never played a game based on text, and the truth is quite comfortable that it is through a browser since this way I avoid spending my storage, but there is a problem, just entering and selecting an option this produces an error, I do not know if I have to download something so that it works well on my phone or is that it is not yet well developed for this, yet I am curious about it so I will follow it closely

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
You don't have to download anything and the game should work just fine on phones. Can you show us the error and what version you're on?

Blasster1900

Aug 18, 2017
You don't have to download anything and the game should work just fine on phones. Can you show us the error and what version you're on? will be good to ad the option to not be a submisive slave to the ia, even more with hard work, turn the tides, so we dont lose the interaction with the IA if we dont like that.

Blasster1900

Aug 18, 2017
it will be god to ad the option to dont be a submisive slave, turn the tides or something like that. more options are always good.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
You can dominate Iannan, you can also choose to be neither submissive nor dominant.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
For anybody interested in cheating.

Dont mess around with memory editing, instead do this its really easy:
  • Ingame Press Save -> Save File -> Copy
  • paste the text into the Input box on this tool
  • change the Convert drop-down to Decompress
  • copy the output to a text editor of your choice and make your edits
  • copy your edited text back into the input window
  • change the drop-down back to Compress
  • copy the output
  • Ingame press Load -> Paste your text in the box (scroll down) and press Load File.
I found out the saves are just compressed with something called zlib so you can easily decompress / re-compress at any point.
This will also allow you to give yourself items and other things if you can find out their names.

Edit: If you find it difficult to see what values belong to what because it's one long string you can use an online json formatter to make it easier to deal with :giggle:

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Send us your console output (F12 in Chrome).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes