Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
The game design is fine
you just need to take some time to understand the mechanics
This is what i call "not good gamedesign". Because if game or quest design is good you don't need a time to figure out how game works. It's not an indy puzzle. If you can't just sit and enjoy game, its mean that the game has problems.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
This is what i call "not good gamedesign". Because if game or quest design is good you don't need a time to figure out how game works. It's not an indy puzzle. If you can't just sit and enjoy game, its mean that the game has problems.
So if you have to spend a short amount of time to get to know the mechanics of a game, the game is badly designed? But the mechanics aren't difficult to understand, so I don't see how the game is at fault here.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Do you mean the PC domming Iannan? It'll likely be less than the sub path, at least until one is complete. Right now it's been equal though.

Reactions: Kraze99

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i want to edit the savegame but dont know how to decode it. probably some custom code.

oh god its javascript.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Every website is made in JavaScript lol.

Cloud 10 is made in TypeScript React.

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
For anybody interested in cheating.

Dont mess around with memory editing, instead do this its really easy:
  • Ingame Press Save -> Save File -> Copy
  • paste the text into the Input box on this tool
  • change the Convert drop-down to Decompress
  • copy the output to a text editor of your choice and make your edits
  • copy your edited text back into the input window
  • change the drop-down back to Compress
  • copy the output
  • Ingame press Load -> Paste your text in the box (scroll down) and press Load File.
I found out the saves are just compressed with something called zlib so you can easily decompress / re-compress at any point.
This will also allow you to give yourself items and other things if you can find out their names.

Edit: If you find it difficult to see what values belong to what because it's one long string you can use an online json formatter to make it easier to deal with :giggle:
God Bless

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hm. Came back to this game after a few months and my character looks quite different, with a new skin tone, different proportions, ever-open mouth, and lighter eyes and hair, more of a chestnut than a black. Nothing about it in the changelog. I preferred the old look but don't see a way to get it back, even on a new game.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Artist and art completely changed, original art was just placeholder, can't get back what doesn't exist anymore!

What do you mean by primary stats? The tutorial tells you what each stat is useful for.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Artist and art completely changed, original art was just placeholder, can't get back what doesn't exist anymore!

What do you mean by primary stats? The tutorial tells you what each stat is useful for.
Annotation 2019-12-21 162655.png
When I was playing earlier none of my stats where going up by 1 after a failed skill check. I started a new game and noticed this.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Ah, gotcha. So like the choice button below sets your primary stat. For example, if you click Gambler, Luck is your primary stat. If you mouse over the buttons the tooltip will tell you which stat is which if it's not obvious enough.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Ah, gotcha. So like the choice button below sets your primary stat. For example, if you click Gambler, Luck is your primary stat. If you mouse over the buttons the tooltip will tell you which stat is which if it's not obvious enough.
thanks. also, is there a way to train perception and booksmarts? I also assume that you can't train luck?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Luck is trained by being lucky! So like it goes up based on RNG.

Perception and Booksmarts will get trainers eventually, until then they can only go up via stat checks.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes