Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
To anyone that's been having issues with the page not loading: We just uploaded a fix, but you'll have to clear your cache and cookies. This will delete your saves so be sure to back them up first!

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
futa/trans protagonist it only ask if i want to be a male or famale do we change into a futa or tran

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
You can currently run out of fuel and money with no way to make more. If this is desired, that's fine, except there's no game over screen, you just get stuck in port with nothing to do.

Reactions: sydorovich

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
It'd be kind of silly to immediately end the game since you can always cheat to get more stuff, and there's plenty of repeatable content on your ship and at port (with more added each update). Getting a game over can always be triggered by walking up to Paltrey and giving up, though.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Noob I gotta say....after talking with the ITE officer I am getting a little bit of some Warhammer 40k Vibes...The Not-Quite-Inquisition? The "myriad of threats that seek to threaten and destroy greater humanity"? The Rift is just the eye of terror isnt it?

Jun 21, 2017
Is the online version the only up to date one? Offline seems to be anywhere from 5-7 months old depending on format.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
The only out of date version is the one on mega and its mirrors.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes