Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not online only tho.

Also I'm pretty sure that devs only upload an update once to their Patreon, and then an F95 uploader or staff member pirates it (at least 3 mirrors are required).
Yeah, so you don't need to upload it to all the mirrors, just put it on Mega (seems to be the go-to place these days) and let the uploaders do the rest of the work for you. That's how most devs do it.
And yeah, you've got that downloading in the background thing going on, but still the only way to play it is on your website. I don't see any download links on your patreon or TFgames. That's a pretty unusual way of doing things. (And a poor one too, with this method we can't choose where to download the game to. What if we don't want large amounts of game data saved on our system partition?)

Reactions: Nitan17

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
On the gamesite it says you need to have the "PIP" build to start the dom path. What exactly is that?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
(And a poor one too, with this method we can't choose where to download the game to. What if we don't want large amounts of game data saved on our system partition?)
To be fair, lots of sites already download stuff in the background without your permission or even alerting you, most notably Google. Your browser/device usually sets the limits but obviously these bigger sites take up a lot more space than Cloud 10 ever will. Even the way mega works is that it actually downloads in the background to the same partition the browser is running on. Then it saves to whatever downloads folder you have set in your browser, so you have double the space used up. This adds up if you download a lot of 1GB+ games. Eventually your browser/device might clean up at its own discretion. You can also force it by deleting your mega cookies.

If you want a copy of Cloud 10 to move around, the FAQ explains how to get that. And if you don't want data on your system partition, that's on you to resolve in the same way mega downloads are.

Zepkep: You can use Cheat Engine.

PoEbalu: CGs are currently only for patrons.

Yuriski: When you give Iannan the scrap she builds a body for herself. I've updated the hints in the Changelog to make things more clear.

MuramasaShishio: Usually takes a bit for someone to come along and upload it.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
I'd like to help you out but I'm not sure what your question is.

Icybloodkatana

Sep 5, 2019
Is there anyway to change PC breast size in current public version? Is there a way to raise perception above 7? Also loving the game.

Last edited:

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
You can raise your Perception above 7, albeit at some cost. When you get to the Mehra's Fall encounter, attempting to look at the planet without enough Perception will lower your Nerve and raise your Perception. You can do this several times in the save encounter if you have enough Nerve to spend on it. This will work until you finally look at it successfully.

Reactions: Icybloodkatana

Icybloodkatana

Sep 5, 2019
Is there anyway to do the performance stuff with sub-lannan in the public build atm? Also how do you gain submission to lannan? p.s. what does "PIP" mean? Googled but could not find much...

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
At level 1 submission you can get 1 gift of your choice from Iannan under [Performance]. At level 2 you can pick a different one, and so on. Level 1 is the max for now.

The PIP is Iannan's body that she builds after you give her the scrap.

Reactions: Icybloodkatana

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
At level 1 submission you can get 1 gift of your choice from Iannan under [Performance]. At level 2 you can pick a different one, and so on. Level 1 is the max for now.
Is it possible to get level 1 dominance yet? I love dominating her, it's really well written and the ways to dom an AI are so imaginative, but so far I haven't got the chance for an upgrade yet.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
If you're dominating her you don't get gifts under the [Performance] menu. But maybe you'll get neat stuff elsewhere.

I'll also update the HUD so it doesn't say "Submission" anymore for players dominating Iannan.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Basically there's content on each path that you can't find on the other.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Did you try? Iannan essentially paraphrases that upgrades on the dom path aren't written yet.

Maybe they'll be different, or maybe they won't be under the [Performance] menu at all.

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
One thing you can do to get performance upgrades is allow her to dominate you for a while to get what you want, then turn it around later on when you're done with that, I gave myself the stat boost one and later started dominating her, I wouldn't mind that ship upgrade though for the firing delay, that sounds really nice.

Also, if you get 45K together, can you pay off the debt or is that not implemented yet?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes