MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
Malaficus: Next update will include content for dominating Iannan, actually.
Is that actually going to be in a later update or did I miss something? As far as I could tell, there was just some content for getting dominated by Iannan and asking her to stop it by spending a favor.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Iannan has two sex scenes between her and the PC, one with a pirate, and one with you, her, and the attack drone.

August's update is the one with the dominating her stuff. We also plan to give her a body to use.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
ok so dev said to use cheat engine. all I want is money and no setting is working.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
You can train Mechanics by failing checks to scrap stuff, though eventually you'll get good enough not to fail any more.
Yes but that applies to all stats and does not prepare me in advance to repair my ship with scrap (which I think even gives no stat increase).
I'm enjoying the real-time aspect of combat, too. The rhythm of volleys reminds me a bit of Sunless Sea.
Rhythm? Where is the rhythm? I am clicking frantically so I do not lose time reacting to availability of buttons. Maybe you have super fast machine to run browser games and you get more than a half second per round.
Honestly the combat was added as an afterthought since we were never planning on having any fighting and grinding. The tutorial even says don't seek it out,
How do I seek out random encounters? They are random.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Iannan has two sex scenes between her and the PC, one with a pirate, and one with you, her, and the attack drone.
That's odd because in the save I tried out submitting to her I saw two other scenes with just you and her.
Speaking of submitting to Iannan, I just want to say congratulations on piquing my interest with that; normally I prefer to play the dominant role (and I'm very interested in what dominating her will be like), but the submitting seems interesting enough that I'll also try that out. I'd still like to dominate Lara and random encounters though; I hope that's going to be an option.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Blu3wolf

Jul 6, 2019
I can definitely tell there are different writers working on this and that some of them are way more experienced than others, the introduction stuff is super dry but the dialogue and descriptions mysteriously liven up during other scenes. It'd be worth making another pass over the intro to try and liven it up a bit, all of the unnaturally stiff dialogue (things like repeated stubby declarations, "I want that. I need that. You will help me with that." don't read well and there's a stuffiness to many of the word choices that screams 'not a lot of experience and a desire to be taken seriously') doesn't make for a great first impression but once the game starts it more than makes up for that.
I just hope the developers dont take the vocal minority as the official, quote unquote, Voice of the Fans.

I thought the various dialogue items Balitz here has been complaining about were very well done. 'theres a stuffiness to many of the word choices' - Rather than a lack of experience, I read that as stemming from a desire to write characters a tad more complex than you tend to come across in rapid gratification material. Rather well done indeed.

Im keen to see more content. At present, it does not take terribly long to reach the end of what appears to have been written.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I thought the various dialogue items Balitz here has been complaining about were very well done. 'theres a stuffiness to many of the word choices' - Rather than a lack of experience, I read that as stemming from a desire to write characters a tad more complex than you tend to come across in rapid gratification material. Rather well done indeed.
"It was slightly better than stuff that's written for a quick wank" isn't a compliment and stiff phrasing isn't a beacon of ~complexity~ . The whole basis of what I was saying is that it's very dry and rudimentary, "on the nose", expository, stiff and formal-sounding.

That's -very- characteristic of writers just starting out and it's noticeably absent in other places. That tells me that some of the writers are more experienced than others. I'm not saying it sucks, I'm saying the intro in particular is okay for a first draft but could use some polish so that it gets its intended tone across and hooks readers in. I wasn't really convinced until the intro was over specifically because that section felt so dry in that particular way that someone who's putting themselves out there in writing for the first time tends to be.

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
I really enjoyed the game so far and even wanted to pledge but since there is a lot of content possibilities I wanted to know if some can say what the next planned content would be?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I've not downloaded the game yet but I will. I just wanted to make a statement as a writer myself.

I write a LOT of short stories, I've had several people tell me there are times it seems like it's different people writing. It's not, it all depends on my mood and if I'm actually inspired or just pounding on the keys because I'm bored.

I'm sure if people STOPPED FLAPPING THEIR GUMS AND PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO IT they'd understand how this could happen.

Ok off to download the game now.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes