VN Ren'Py Cloud Cuckoo Land [Ch.2 v0.2.3] [TimoteoXO]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TimoteoXO

Mar 4, 2020
f9 banner.jpg

Overview:
Cloud Cuckoo Land is a GAY, adult visual novel. It is available for FREE on itch.io

Synopsis: You have a very powerful imagination and a lazy disposition. The unfortunate combination resulted in excessive daydreaming for most of your adult life which ruined your relationships with those around you. One desperate decision landed you in minimum security prison. Your only hope at a turnaround is to sail through it as smoothly as possible, avoiding any incident as much as you can manage. It should be easy to get an earlier release for good behavior. That was what you thought until a very strange encounter in prison threatens to upend everything from your beliefs to your sanity. Can you manage to stay upright and avoid being devoured by the haunting nightmares of prison?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-07
Release Date: 2023-12-07
Developer: TimoteoXO - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3 Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
-
Android: - - - -

Chapter 1
Win/Linux
:
- -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1Capture.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg Capture.jpg drsoff drk 9.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg drsoff mcb 5.jpg classroom 3 mcc.jpg corridor c17.jpg Cell ed 44.jpg 5.jpg dl a2.jpg cdb 6 mca.jpg dl a16.jpg dreamoff mcc 17.jpg dreams b0.jpg

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It should be easy to get an earlier release for good behavior. That was what you thought until a very strange encounter in the prison showers threatens to upend everything from your beliefs to your sanity.
Guard (to MC): "U just gonna leave, leaving the soap down there?" o_O

CUCKOLanD, and here I was about to start a controversy on how bad it's being caught cheating and getting fucked in the ass... lol

Last edited:

TimoteoXO

Mar 4, 2020
oh... i thought it had some cuck content in it :oops::p
CUCKOLanD, and here I was about to start a controversy on how bad it's being caught cheating and getting fucked in the ass... lol
I really blundered with the "Cuck" in the title and not in the game. ;)
Guard (to MC): "U just gonna leave, leaving the soap down there?" o_O

Soap on the floor really is the quintessential gay prison scene, isn't it? Seriously, though, based on the rudimentary research I did, that and more (and a lot worse) happen in the prison showers all the time. I guess I should add that in the future for 'realism'. :)

I told you at itch, this game have some amazing and hot hunks. Fuck... I love it
Yes, you are very kind thank you.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I'll be back later.

Reactions: askqer and Rafster

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The renders are so hot and amazing, and it's by far the most masculine 3D game filled with testosterone out there.
Really a gift for those appreciate Hunks.
Good luck on the development! (y)

Got one question: The version is v1.0, what does it stands for? Initial release? Full release? Chapter 1 release?

• Love
Reactions: TimoteoXO

TimoteoXO

Mar 4, 2020
Got one question: The version is v1.0, what does it stands for? Initial release? Full release? Chapter 1 release?
It is a Chapter1 release. I'm not sure if that's the correct nomenclature so please tell me if its confusing - V1.0 means chapter 1.(In my case its a prologue and a bit of chapter 1.) Any update that is a bug fix/ or quality of life change, or even a content update that is still in Chapter 1, I'll still call it V1.xx. It will be V2.0 when we reach a new chapter.

Reactions: nackedsnake

ramus_igno

Aug 10, 2018
I played through it and it seemed really promising and well written! Loved the art and the characters, very promising and enticing story!
I would try adding some background/ambient music to better convey the emotional setup of the character. The art of the daydreaming sexy events was phenomenal, excellent renders!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimoteoXO
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes