VN Ren'Py Cloud Cuckoo Land [Ch.2 v0.2.3] [TimoteoXO]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
IIRC he was planning to develop 3 different routes for three MC?
Having been playing Baldur's Gate 3, then the :KEK: Starfield (yes Todd Lied again like he always does),
makes me thinking that choice is hard not to be a scope creep, for an solo dev.
I told him it was ambitious to have 3 MCs, now multiply the number of LI x3 ... is something crazy. I discarded having different MCs for that very reason. But I don't think he's going to make many routes for each MC, or he won't make it to chapter 3.

He's so passionate about the game, sometimes I'm worried that feature creep gets to him.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CloudCuckooLand-CH2v0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the update,
But Why does 0.1.1b's link still in OP? Does ch.2V0.2.2 not include previous contents?

Reactions: msleomac

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cloud Cuckoo Land [Ch.2 v0.2.2] [TimoteoXO]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Why did the MC change his physique. Not much has changed but frankly I preferred his physique from before. MC has weird eyebrows now. Too full, too long.
The dialogues were also better before.
There, it looks like a comic strip without the names of the people who are speaking, so it's difficult to find your way around...
I hope "TimoteoXO" returns to its old format for dialogues and MC's physique for future updates.
In any case, thank you for this update.

• Angry
Reactions: Davvad

Davvad

May 12, 2021
Is the chapter ending on the scene with Aaron and the "lion"? I'm not able to do anything on the map after that dialogue with Aaron

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Is the chapter ending on the scene with Aaron and the "lion"? I'm not able to do anything on the map after that dialogue with Aaron
Yes, this past update is only about half of the full chapter. We'll get the rest later.

Reactions: Davvad

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

That was a rollercoaster of emotions. One path is relatively short but the other one is heavy. Still, interesting but also sad. I have no idea anymore on where the dev has decided to take us. Furthermore, even if a good ending is still in the plans (if so, for who...).

Ed's bed stays clickable and nothing ever happens.
And there's not much to do in the common area outside spotting people before going to the showers.

Good continuation.

Helza

Mar 22, 2020
sigh this game art so good but yup devs too passionate in the storyline kinda mess up lmao

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmm, So the previous patreon ver0.22 size 2G, but this new 0.23 public version only 1.2G.
Does patreon version offer exclusive contents?
Or the dev just optimised / polished the game from 0.22 to 0.23?

MooBamba

Apr 10, 2020
I know cloud cuckoo land is a book title, is there some connection to the book? Are we going to Constantinople? the argus? are we going to turn into a sea bass?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes