1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

N3rfus1

Sep 28, 2019
Will there be feral versions of monsters in the game in the future? Sorry if it's already been answered in the thread.

Lucadorna

Jan 2, 2019
After the mine i cant find Sieger. First time the mission got duplicated so i restarted. This time it's this. Is there a workaround?

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
After the mine i cant find Sieger. First time the mission got duplicated so i restarted. This time it's this. Is there a workaround?
When u return cloverton he auto-talks with you

It doesn't works, i downloaded the 0.0.3.13 version
This:
latest build of the game v0.0.3.13a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orvo

Sep 24, 2019
Can't proceed after investigating the mine. After clearing it I get the quest to report to sieger, however after i return to the outpost and talk to the captain, I get stuck in a empty text prompt.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
In response to Dieselbrain:

you really REALLY need to checkout other sex scenes, sex sprites from other games here whether they're game is finished or not finished, when you have a free time yourself check around all sex scenes from 2d to 3d, from RPGmaker games to 3d unity, use it for sex positions art reference and then make your own sex position art, sketch your own art then try to animate make some samples animated sketches.... search the whole entire internet you can find a lot of hentai games in different hentai genres whether yaoi, yuri, etc.... you get my point..... and dont prefer always from english hentai games there are japanese hentai games have good sex scenes some of them have good quality sex sprite art like Forest of the Blue Skin is a japanese hentai game and his art is made of sprites, his sprite is big not small because making super small sprite art is hard to appreciate big sprite art does. btw his game isnt finished he has another new game project on his own game dev name is Zell.

what about this, forget making into HD scene, use the traditional animation style in digital art platform.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i don't understand how this game still manages to generate 18k dollars per month on patreon with this abomination of a game.

i know of devs working alone with only a measly 100 bucks per month doing twice the amount of content while making a near bug free gaming experience. i get the feeling that this game will land as hard as simbro.

Krydda

Jul 13, 2019
Classic case of an overambitious project which loses the real purpose out of sight. The combat system, art style and story can be really well made, but it all doesn't matter if there is nothing to fap.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
tl;dr: They're either just fucking around and pocketing the contributions and coming up with bullshit to keep people off their case. "HD Sprites", "karmasutra sex positions" "needing to teach people from scratch", parts of the game are partially finished all over the place rather than being completed one section at a time and moving or its gross incompetence in whoever is overseeing the whole thing (s-purple? someone else? no idea). Either way this is bad.

There's a reason I'm piling on them this hard after taking a look at this game for the first time in at least two years, they either were using Boo to code this, and had chose to redo everything when Unity dropped support for it for UnityScript/C#/something else(?) and just won't admit it or there's something seriously off going on here. I can't see in my experience what without taking a peek at their books (if they're even keeping tabs at all on things).

***Confused (rant? critique? editorial? I blab, you decide.) Wall of text be here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone make a VN about seemingly secret group of CM haters who get together and fuck eatchother while playing it and discussing how bad this game is and how shady devs are, while constantly being observed by thousands of people? Like Cabin in the Woods, but gaaaaay.

Reactions: godlike123

KodexKommander

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
hey either were using Boo to code this, and had chose to redo everything when Unity dropped support for it for UnityScript/C#/something else(?) and just won't admit it or there's something seriously off going on here.
We have used C# from the beginning. We had a lot issues with 32bit limitations.

"HD Spites" aka we're making up bullshit nobody will be able to determine is true or not without being on the inside of the project because its unrecognizable because the "HD" gfx we claim exist is using cartoony sprites and scenery and not 3D gfx.
The animators stream very often, so you can see them being made as they draw them. In fact we all stream our work on most days.

Sounds more likely these guys hired a few IRL buddies
For me at least, I didn't know any of them, before hand. I just enjoyed BS and saw a opportunity to join TN 2 years ago.

My bet is on the last option. Animating "HD" sprites is not a multi year process for a project on pace to net close to a mil.
I see a lot of compaints about the time it takes to make our HDs, but I don't see any of you providing results of you doing it faster. I understand why you think that, but something I know is if you try it yourself you will have a better understanding why it takes so long to do.

theases2000

May 19, 2017
We have used C# from the beginning. We had a lot issues with 32bit limitations.

The animators stream very often, so you can see them being made as they draw them. In fact we all stream our work on most days.

For me at least, I didn't know any of them, before hand. I just enjoyed BS and saw a opportunity to join TN 2 years ago.

I see a lot of compaints about the time it takes to make our HDs, but I don't see any of you providing results of you doing it faster. I understand why you think that, but something I know is if you try it yourself you will have a better understanding why it takes so long to do.
would it be too much trouble post here the artists' stream? i'll like to see them

Reactions: Judge Heath

KodexKommander

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Here are the links to the streams.

Art

Animation

Code

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes