1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Judge Heath

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2019
For our Part Time Animators:

In general though if you follow Spurple's channel we do group streaming as often as we can. You can find other relevant links above the Road Map section of our front page.

Chuyoh

May 19, 2019
It's fascinating watching people who make thousands a year have their developers sign up to a tiny forum on the internet nobody knows about.

Reactions: silentangel

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018
We have used C# from the beginning. We had a lot issues with 32bit limitations.

The animators stream very often, so you can see them being made as they draw them. In fact we all stream our work on most days.

For me at least, I didn't know any of them, before hand. I just enjoyed BS and saw a opportunity to join TN 2 years ago.

I see a lot of compaints about the time it takes to make our HDs, but I don't see any of you providing results of you doing it faster. I understand why you think that, but something I know is if you try it yourself you will have a better understanding why it takes so long to do.
The time it takes to make HDs went from 2 a month, 1 a month, 1 every other month, and now after hiring 2 more animators HDs are done when they are done. To be fair you can't complain if people say you've been slowing down.

For our Part Time Animators:

In general though if you follow Spurple's channel we do group streaming as often as we can. You can find other relevant links above the Road Map section of our front page.

That road map is bunk its not even a road map its more of a checklist of things to do, a real road map has things listed out when people can expect them at a reasonable time and date taking into account the team's ability. This is essentially what a lot of complaints boil down to your team's ability and the fact you've had to push back the release date twice doesn't inspire confidence. Something needs to change or at least made sure this does not keep happening.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
It's fascinating watching people who make thousands a year have their developers sign up to a tiny forum on the internet nobody knows about.
they have least a few die hard supporters on other sitess who defend and shift the blame on other things as good as they can, not to mention them also trying to change history even though they get proven wrong again and again
it's like a clockwork in one of those forums at this point lol

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
It's interesting to see how the promo videos look wayyyyyy more developed than the actual game. It's like the movie trailer that shows scenes that aren't in the movie. For 20k per month, this game should have been finished and polished to hell in under a year.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's interesting to see how the promo videos look wayyyyyy more developed than the actual game. It's like the movie trailer that shows scenes that aren't in the movie. For 20k per month, this game should have been finished and polished to hell in under a year.
I wouldn't expect a game of this scope to be polished in a year with their current staff numbers. Close to a 1.0 or at 1.0, yes.
This project has always suffered from trying to make two games at once; a farming simulator and a dungeon crawler.
IF the project lead had any experience, this game would have been cut in half from the get-go. Then we would maybe have a farming breeding game that would have dungeon content being added, or vice versa.
It's really sad to see how little has actually been accomplished due to a lack of prioritization and workflow direction. :(

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I wouldn't expect a game of this scope to be polished in a year with their current staff numbers. Close to a 1.0 or at 1.0, yes.
This project has always suffered from trying to make two games at once; a farming simulator and a dungeon crawler.
IF the project lead had any experience, this game would have been cut in half from the get-go. Then we would maybe have a farming breeding game that would have dungeon content being added, or vice versa.
It's really sad to see how little has actually been accomplished due to a lack of prioritization and workflow direction. :(

In a year? This scam as been ongoing for 3 years now.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
This new version v0.0.3.13d is out today, enjoy it !
the cheat code is still Camellia Couch Time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: silentangel

edgywor

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, apparently no one in this forum tried to tackle a big project.

The project is huge. It's taking long, yeah, but that's what happens with big projects. And 20k seems like a lot, but it's not when you need to hire a team. Actually, it's not much at all for the scope of this game, specially with the art quality. It wants to be a sexy runescape and has better pixel art than stardew valley.

It does seem to suffer a lot from scope creep, but it's very, very far from being a scam.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
In a year? This scam as been ongoing for 3 years now.
actually this project started while the breeding season is still developing and this project was 2013 basically 6 years

Edit: if you didn't add the "we shift into new game engine format which is unity - judgeheath" its basically 3 years

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes