1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

gameers

Dec 3, 2017
Hm, yeah gallery don't work when u click on pic and game some times freeze on animation. Someone have previous version? Sorry, found it. Thank <3

gameers

Dec 3, 2017
Okay... If u wanna unlock gallery at 0.0.3.15 you need do that.
Download 0.0.3.14b from post https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-0-3-15-team-nimbus.30/post-2743292
Next u must do it, download file from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-0-3-15-team-nimbus.30/post-2744866
Copy it to folder Cloud Meadow Beta 0.0.3.14b_Win_Data\Managed for replace press Yes
Run 0.0.3.14 game, start new game, open gallery at game and enter code - okboomer
Okay, u unlock gallery at 0.0.3.14b and 0.0.3.15.
1576514749257.png 1576514792180.png

Thank d1g0as03bu and GRimmyGamezer for sharing!

fragboxer

Feb 10, 2018
wide screen tv ?
the edges are out of the screen cant seem to change it in the options
my resolution is 1680x1050 but i had to change it to 1600 x 1024

Last edited:

rufiyaa

Aug 1, 2017
Is it just me, or the designs or atleast the art style for the characters is very unappealing? or probably leaning more to yaoi style.... I prefer the art of breeding season than this one....

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
atidxx32.dll caused an Access Violation
Have you had any issues playing any other games? That particular file has to do with video card drivers, specifically ATI/AMD cards. I'd do a clean install of your video card drivers with the newest version compatible with your video card.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know if a romance is programmed in the future for one of the female characters of the game? Like in one of the last version they will make will it be possible to "romance" someone? In like marry her or something?

Just for curiosity.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i think no one has ever tried to create a walkthrough guide for this game but the marry option idk man

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So, with all these constant bug-fixes, how stable is the game now exactly?
I've been tempted to play, but the endless controversy and bug hunts aren't exactly inspiring confidence.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Haven't tried the game in a long ass time, so, to anyone who actually knows how the game development is going:
-Do you think they will finish the game by july 2020 just like Team Nimbus said they would?
Because i've been reading some stuff here and there... and i dont think it's anywhere near completion

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Haven't tried the game in a long ass time, so, to anyone who actually knows how the game development is going:
-Do you think they will finish the game by july 2020 just like Team Nimbus said they would?
Because i've been reading some stuff here and there... and i dont think it's anywhere near completion
im sure they will never ever finished this game they'll just half bake the game from the status on their patreon post updates its not really good and if they are aiming to finish by july 2020 they'll never finish this game. its going to be barebones and flaws on their game.

edit: imagine this game is been run by 3 years and then they'll end it by year 2020 for 4 years but their state of the game is broken content. I'll be shock if they have announce another new game project.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018

It's highly unlikely that it will come out in 2020, here are just a couple of reasons:

1. They plan on making 5 dungeons in the final version, this was cut down from 8 originally and now they had to redo all of them meaning 3 years of wasted assets. Currently they are finishing the first dungeon so think of it like this 2 to 3 months per dungeon.
  2. Bugs and such keep popping up every time they add anything to the game this kills the programmers momentum and is not how game developing works. Mass Effect Andromeda had the same issue in the way they developed the game.
  3. Content and the lack of it still needs to be made, there is still no full story, enemies still require animations, all companions received a rework thus delaying progress. This also includes sounds and such.
The way things are shaping up Heath and the team are planning another apology and another delay on the game, it might take another 2 years to come out. Honestly the team should just come out and give an actual due date no more of this dancing around and delays.

Reactions: Cuadrao

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another. Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow. Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!

ez $

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 44507

Overview:
Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another. Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow. Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: Team Nimbus
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3.15a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Album Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to GRimmyGamezer for the share!

View attachment 44508 View attachment 44509 View attachment 44510 View attachment 44511
hello, does anyone have a .zip file of this? I can't seem to access it as is.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another. Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow. Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!

ez $
the right description of this game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlexTorch
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes