1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
if the code isn't working check the post quoted at the top of page 10 to clear your data, that fixed it for me.

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, is there a Mac version? I've been trying to use the Windows version through Wine, and it loads up until the introductory screen with the airship. Then after the next loading screen, it just goes completely black and crashes...

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
First time I've ever seen this game and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do... It's Day 3 and so far I've planted some seeds, watered them, harvested some produce and took a trip to a dungeon. What am I supposed to do with the produce? Sell it? Get seeds from it somehow? Use it in crafting or something? And what do I do with the anthro-morphs in the barn? The only interactions are basically to see their stats or slap them on the butt(?).

I don't want to just unlock an album of H-scenes, I'd like to get to them through the game. I'm just not sure what the core gameplay loop is supposed to be here?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
First time I've ever seen this game and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do... It's Day 3 and so far I've planted some seeds, watered them, harvested some produce and took a trip to a dungeon. What am I supposed to do with the produce? Sell it? Get seeds from it somehow? Use it in crafting or something? And what do I do with the anthro-morphs in the barn? The only interactions are basically to see their stats or slap them on the butt(?).

I don't want to just unlock an album of H-scenes, I'd like to get to them through the game. I'm just not sure what the core gameplay loop is supposed to be here?
As far as I know, for now I don't think there's actual gameplay in here yet. I've asked a few times already in the previous version and reading so far the newest, seems that everything for now is "built" on the animation that you unlock with the code and nothing else. There's nothing much you can do :FeelsBadMan:
(Unless with this last version - like I always say - something has changed)

Last edited:

kite359

May 19, 2017
Most of sprite games have their own compress type. Because sprite does not support hardware decompress(DDS).
But unity does not. Unity is 3d toolkit, not suitable sprite animation game.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hmm seems like i cant save game or i dont know how T_T someone litle help pls ?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes