May 26, 2017
This is what I found in the code:

Code:
UnlockAllCode = "Sprites Sprites Everywhere";
GodMode = "What Is Damage";
MoneyCode = "Money Money Money";
CombatCode = "Take Me To Fight";
ResetCode = "Reset";
Where do I put those codes? Should I put them where the gallery is?
how and where do they use it?

Last edited:
Reactions: someone~

DJPA

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with this game and its versions. What happens to me is that while I'm on the album and I put one of the scenes, it only shows me the first part of the animation and when I give the next part I get a blue screen that hides it, please if anyone knows how to solve this problem I would appreciate it if you would help me:'V (2.01.4C)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i literally dont get this game, ive played for about 40 minutes now just walking around talking to people about random bs, then i get shipped off to some random wasteland where there is nothing to do but again walk around.

i found this arena where you could like fight a big ass creature in the city but i could not get any actions to happen, nothing attacked and that thing didnt attack me or the other two guys around me.

the controls are incredibly weird, like why should i need to hit enter to interact with anything? just click the guy and have the chat pop up, easy right?

quite frankly i have no idea what this game is supposed to be, the graphics are cool as hell and the character designs are great, but how do you even progress?

Reactions: Princess Kenny

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
i literally dont get this game, ive played for about 40 minutes now just walking around talking to people about random bs, then i get shipped off to some random wasteland where there is nothing to do but again walk around.

i found this arena where you could like fight a big ass creature in the city but i could not get any actions to happen, nothing attacked and that thing didnt attack me or the other two guys around me.

the controls are incredibly weird, like why should i need to hit enter to interact with anything? just click the guy and have the chat pop up, easy right?

quite frankly i have no idea what this game is supposed to be, the graphics are cool as hell and the character designs are great, but how do you even progress?
This is what's happening to me, I mean I get to the dungeon under the fight area or whatever its name is and the training/tutorial combat starts but no matter what action I choose the sprites just stand there...

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
This is what's happening to me, I mean I get to the dungeon under the fight area or whatever its name is and the training/tutorial combat starts but no matter what action I choose the sprites just stand there...
yeah i gave up on the town, i completely re started and just went straight to the farm, now im playing a farm simulator. pull dead plants, work the land, plant seeds, water. thats it. i cant find anything else to do.

Reactions: Princess Kenny

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
yeah i gave up on the town, i completely re started and just went straight to the farm, now im playing a farm simulator. pull dead plants, work the land, plant seeds, water. thats it. i cant find anything else to do.
Yep, pretty much. I thought at least we could get a bit into the breeding system with some new girls but nope. Nihil novus sub sole yet.

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
What am I doing wrong on this game. I mean I know it's alpha....but at 7 gigs there's like no content....how is that even possible they're making money...

On a separate note, version 2.0.2.1l is the public release on their site right now. Is there a difference in the Patreon version?

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
What am I doing wrong on this game. I mean I know it's alpha....but at 7 gigs there's like no content....how is that even possible they're making money...

On a separate note, version 2.0.2.1l is the public release on their site right now. Is there a difference in the Patreon version?
if you read the quoted commentary in the first message of page 12 you will see a link, that link is for the 2.02.2C version, the last one as far as I know.

HelTrigger

Nov 8, 2017
I kinda wish someone would upload a gallery of all the animations for people who are unable to play the game for whatever reason (like Mac users whose Wine program refuses to work properly for example). Any word on that or a proper Mac version?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes