1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've come across this kind of catgirl house? I can't seem to interact with it. What does it do? or how do I use it?

Animtard

Dec 11, 2017
Album Codes:
UnlockAllCode = "Sprites Sprites Everywhere";
GodMode = "What Is Damage";
MoneyCode = "Money Money Money";
CombatCode = "Take Me To Fight";
ResetCode = "Reset";

Where to type these codes?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Album Codes:
UnlockAllCode = "Sprites Sprites Everywhere";
GodMode = "What Is Damage";
MoneyCode = "Money Money Money";
CombatCode = "Take Me To Fight";
ResetCode = "Reset";

Where to type these codes?
Those codes are related to v2.02.2c. I think you put them in a gallery area, somewhere where there is a blank box. I've never played the game, so I'm only guessing here.

The post 2 posts above your own links to the post on page 2 that has the codes for latest version (v2.02.3a).

Reactions: Animtard

Animtard

Dec 11, 2017
Those codes are related to v2.02.2c. I think you put them in a gallery area, somewhere where there is a blank box. I've never played the game, so I'm only guessing here.

The post 2 posts above your own links to the post on page 2 that has the codes for latest version (v2.02.3a).
Thanks for the quick reply. The Moneycode - "Money Money Money" is not working. I saw a Moneycode for previous version which says "Gib Money // (enter amount less than 999999)".

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. The Moneycode - "Money Money Money" is not working. I saw a Moneycode for previous version which says "Gib Money // (enter amount less than 999999)".
Try any codes that you find and that work.

From what I cant tell, the codes change every version or so. I wasn't able to find those codes, but maybe I'll have more luck in the next version.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
This game will include neoteny like breeding season? Younger/Smaller type of creature? that was awesome. I saw a sprite in the first page the black red creature one of them is small, is that a neoteny?

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
This game will include neoteny like breeding season? Younger/Smaller type of creature? that was awesome. I saw a sprite in the first page the black red creature one of them is small, is that a neoteny?
kinda, there will be neoteny creatures but there wont be neoteny variations of the ones that aren't neoteny by default if that makes sense...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
kinda, there will be neoteny creatures but there wont be neoteny variations of the ones that aren't neoteny by default if that makes sense...
i didnt understand lol im sorry. The demon got a male and a female but a neoteny too.

Which one will have noeteny and other dont

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes