1.90 star(s) 102 Votes

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
So can the female MC get preggo? That's a deal breaker for me with all these "Breeding" games

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I mean.. it's even listed within the tag of the thread, and in the "Genre" spoiler (pregnancy), so...
Yeah but so many games list it and don't have it implemented yet good to know its in there tho.

Reactions: Pingy

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Did they really spell "full proof" in that changelog? and this guy above me said animetion? C'mon I'm not a native myself but this is ridiculous!

Reactions: pytteliten

Mitarnus

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, just a little update if anyone didn't know. I downloaded 2.02.4G from a site called makcomics
what is it with those sites and using some of the slowest filesharing sites (Uploaded, Fileboom, keep2Share) takes over an hour to download a small file(<500MB) from them. that's still a couple hotfixes behind the latest btw, nimbus Patreon lists 2.0.2.4I as the latest demo.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
what is it with those sites and using some of the slowest filesharing sites (Uploaded, Fileboom, keep2Share) takes over an hour to download a small file(<500MB) from them. that's still a couple hotfixes behind the latest btw, nimbus Patreon lists 2.0.2.4I as the latest demo.
Those sites pay the website that links to them a small fee for every click, thus the website owner requires posters to use those uploading sites... For profit vs for gamers.

1.90 star(s) 102 Votes