1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Zapi

Feb 17, 2021
I can't believe the game has been almost five - FIVE - years in development, and when I tried the most recent public build the other day, it had barely changed from the first one. More importantly, I didn't have fun for a second while playing it. It took me over an hour to clear the stupid dungeon so I could access my barn, just to realize that the breeding aspect is still as bare-bones as I remembered it to be.
Also why is the farming system so overly complicated? I don't want to spend minutes manually planting / watering / fertilizing every plant individually every single day. Why are the combat sprites more detailed than the monster intercourse sprites? Who though this was ok or a good idea? This is all so perplexing to me.

How can this whole game be this low-quality and progress this slowly when they're supposedly several to work full-time on it? I suppose whoever is doing the sprite animations is wasting a lot of time on animating every single combat skill of every single enemy, monster girl and town character, but even then I'm still baffled.

On the other hand, the Portal of Phereon guy has made a functional and very fun similar game, and he is on his own. So right now I'm playing that. Even gave him a buck, and will probably continue as long as he keeps making cool stuff.

Odriew

Oct 4, 2017
I can't believe the game has been almost five - FIVE - years in development, and when I tried the most recent public build the other day, it had barely changed from the first one. More importantly, I didn't have fun for a second while playing it. It took me over an hour to clear the stupid dungeon so I could access my barn, just to realize that the breeding aspect is still as bare-bones as I remembered it to be.
Also why is the farming system so overly complicated? I don't want to spend minutes manually planting / watering / fertilizing every plant individually every single day. Why are the combat sprites more detailed than the monster intercourse sprites? Who though this was ok or a good idea? This is all so perplexing to me.

How can this whole game be this low-quality and progress this slowly when they're supposedly several to work full-time on it? I suppose whoever is doing the sprite animations is wasting a lot of time on animating every single combat skill of every single enemy, monster girl and town character, but even then I'm still baffled.

On the other hand, the Portal of Phereon guy has made a functional and very fun similar game, and he is on his own. So right now I'm playing that. Even gave him a buck, and will probably continue as long as he keeps making cool stuff.
Hey, thanks for the recommendation. I hadn't seen that one, before.

vmu101

May 13, 2019

What is this game that you are currently playing? Can you give me a link?

mrex

Jan 5, 2021
if they would only focused on breeding and Dungeon crawling the game would have been pretty good and the second game add farming to it they could have done it

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Because, like the vast majority of Western fap game """developers""", they pocket all the money and do the bare minimum of work to string along addicted subscribers who keep telling themselves that the game will eventually be "not shit" one day if they just keep subbing

Why bother putting in any real work when someone will pay you a living wage to do next to nothing?

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I'm having too much fun reading the reviews of people having a mental breakdown when writing reviews for a hentai game :D. Man, this developer is swimming in money without any guilt/self humiliation cuz they're scamming hentai gamers. How can u not be inspired by them XD

Last edited:

mrex

Jan 5, 2021

that's the same thing what happened to breeding season

Masterplans

Oct 28, 2019
The best guide for this game:
step 1 - pirate the game;
step 2 - launch it;
step 3 - open the gallery;
step 4 - input the password;
step 5 - enjoy!
This way you'll be able to see every good point of this game and skip on every bad point and bugs.
Do you know the latest cheat codes?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes