1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
I'm having too much fun reading the reviews of people having a mental breakdown when writing reviews for a hentai game :D.
I'm certain you never seen an actual mental breakdown irl. Hmm, thinking about it, none of us have seen anybody rolling on the floor, laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: izuzar7

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
breeding season was nice and had a good pace of development. that guy wich made this here ripped the guy off that made breeading season to start this rip of projekt (if its true what the breeding season guy wrote but it seemed very beliveble) so the dev of this game is apparently a major a..hole. dont pay him a cent under any circumstances

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
You'd cringe so hard when you read all the steam reviews they got from those poor scammed innocents

Sep 1, 2019
Literal poopoo doodoo ass garbage juice. Bugs galore!!! Just use the cheatcode for the gallery, and then be disappointed that no new scenes that aren't sprite pixel mess have come out in a long ass time. Truly a masterpiece worth over 10,000 big ones per month on patreon.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Finally. I can coom to hot sprite sex. With sprites so big, that if I squint, it doesn't almost look like a dust particle. Have landed on the screen. Provided, the game doesn't kill itself beforehand with all the bugs. Mastahpieze.

But let's be honest here guys. We all came here for the shortening of the monster names. A 20 character limit is really what it is all about. Now I can play the game, how I always imagined it... with monster names limited to 20 characters. Truly mindblowing. I can't wait till that explodes in my head with some kind of weird bug. EVERY BUG FIX UPDATE of theirs for the past 4+ years have had fixes of game breaking bugs. COMPLETE AND UTTER INCOMPETENCE.

I made this remark around 2 years ago, but those still supporting this project. Have to be some of the most gullible empty-headed idiots on the planet. THIS IS A MARK OF SHAME. I'd defininetly make sure, I was never associated with this in any way or form. Sure some might forget, but IF whenever I opened my Patreon and saw I got posts from them. I'd be a grim reminder of one's complete financial retardation. I'd delete that pledge and hope no one saw.

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes