1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Anyone know the Album code? "Sprites Sprites Everywhere" doesn't seem to work.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know the Album code? "Sprites Sprites Everywhere" doesn't seem to work.
Try "Sprites sprites everywhere"
SpritesSpritesEverywhere
or
Spritesspriteseverywhere

the dev might have made a mistake.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Hey did the album code change ? Is there any indication that you wrote the right code after trying to activate it ?

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Well i was looking through the internet and found this code that activates a cheat window in the album menu. It's "crab cream". tell me if it doesn't work because i'm not 100% sure but it did work for me

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me.
I'm deeply sorry as it seems my version was outdated even though i had just downloaded it yesterday. Being the dumbfuck i am i probably deleted the new one when i was replacing them and had the 2.02 with me

Edit:Can we have a changelog in this ?

May 10, 2017
Why won't this game allow me to love it? Everything about it when I see it makes me happy, Makes me think, "This is my kinda game". But then when actually play it. It's so damn Sh*t :test2:
No one can deny the animations in this game are GREAT, if only the gameplay was that good dammit :test2:

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Why won't this game allow me to love it? Everything about it when I see it makes me happy, Makes me think, "This is my kinda game". But then when actually play it. It's so damn Sh*t :test2:
No one can deny the animations in this game are GREAT, if only the gameplay was that good dammit :test2:
what anime is that gif from?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes