1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Can someone explain to me what's the whole history about this ''scam''?
Ok then. Pour some tea and prepare to list.. i mean read.
Long time ago there was ancient technology called FLASH. It was about making pictures move. And it startet a whole era of flash gaming. Many kinds of cancer which make modern games full of shit started then. Like "1000 and 1 way to squeeze a coin from players" or "pay some money for shitty animations just coze there is some (almost) beautifull ass drawn by our great artist(janitor actually)".
And some group of people came to an idea of making a game about breeding monstergirls. On Flash. Breeding Season was its name. Among those extra talented people was our hero, the S-Purple. He made some graphics. Making a game is not easy and consume time. And Flash did not make this any easier. But they did try. New girls, new animations, new mechanics - ideas was slowly taking their forms.
And everything was fine until - SUDDENLY! - S-purple decide to leave project and take his art with him, thus in fact "killing" that game.(Why they could't find another artist - is beyond my understanding. Maybe coz of flash. Maybe coz of
extra chromosomes)
Some time later - Cloud Meadow emerges from the shadows. Suddenly - having same artstyle and similar ideas. People start speculating - WTF?! Did S-Purple suffered so much from bad guys in Breeding Season dev team, so he decided to leave? Or did he became too much of a shitbag himself?
And some time later, when Cloud Meadow started to generate more income - it became crystal clear - he is indeed, stupid greedy lying piece of crap. I saw this "game" few years ago. Cute animations, interesting ideas, sexy characters. Cool.
Several years have passed. Several artist succeded each other, several animators, few coders even. Countless "i decide to redraw some basic things. Again." and "this is my vision of levels" and most loved(by me) "i draw random shit coz i don't f-g care about anything" streams with Spurple. Even version naming changed a few times. Still all those clowns did - added 4 or 6 animations. A-a-and minor UI changes as well as minor gardening changes(it is still complete shit tho). Again - thats all for YEARS.
So our hero is ranked very high on the "under no circumstances give any money" list. And on "hope my grandchildren will enjoy this" list.
--------
funny fact - in the end, this scam has only a few visual intersections with breeding season. So he didn't even has to quit that project. Well - only if their quarrels was not about "purple clown wants to have money for doing nothing"

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So our hero is ranked very high on the "under no circumstances give any money" list. And on "hope my grandchildren will enjoy this" list.
You make it sound like "Cloud Meadow will eventually be completed even after generations." :ROFLMAO:
Sadly that's NOT the case, let's be real, this "game" will never be completed. :D
This "dev team" is not working on the game, they are working on maintaining this Scam: always looks promising but it will NEVER happen - so to make you hangin and wantin more, but can never get there.

TBH I don't rly care what happened in the past, cuz people can change.
What matters is in the present: Team Nimbus is all out and about to get the Scam money. :ROFLMAO:
Anyone saying otherwise (or even defending them) has Unauthentic motivations. :unsure:
So what's the state of this game's funding? Do they just move on to another project or they'd actually publish a content update?
TLDR: They're milking funding as best as they can, without actually developing the game, while claim they're working very hard - every "changelog / roadmap" is a wall of text with no "real" progression for 6 years (or even more?).
There'll be no "real" content updates.
Maybe they are scheming more scam projects.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
You make it sound like "Cloud Meadow will eventually be completed even after generations." :ROFLMAO:
I didn't say I knew him, I said he touch me on the shoulder once (c) :)

"Will enjoy" - doesn't mean "will be completed".
And one more thing - greedy clowns like him tend to lift their asses from their chairs when cash flow getting cut. Maybe he'll do that. Or maybe he'll quit the project to start another one. After all, fools - is almost infinite recourse.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
I know that discussion of these game creators and their monetary practices has been popular here for many years, but does anyone knows code for the latest v1.2.6i version?
I know that just pirating it and occasionally playing it with cheats is not that exciting, but it works.

Shaver

Jun 23, 2020
Codes for 1.2.6:
JSON:
{
    "unlockAllCode": "Hottie Spar",
    "contestMonsterCode1": "Gladstone Envy",
    "contestMonsterCode2": "Agatha Apprentice",
    "contestMonsterCode3": "Title Holder",
    "contestMonsterCode4": "Barnhouse Tom",
    "contestMonsterCode5": "Milk Maid",
    "contestMonsterCode6": "Blood Line",
    "contestMonsterCode7": "Dragon Blood",
    "contestMonsterCode8": "Bullfighting",
    "suppliesCode": "Supply Drop",
}

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
LOL The Dev is named Flynnflann with two "n" so like an "m".

An expression of being , , or cheated on.

LOL i dont know if that is just reaching, a coincidence, or if its like when you see a face in a weird looking rock. I think this is a case of the riddler needing to get his dick prints all over the crime scene, But regardless that is a great choice of name all things considered.

sanek213

Jun 9, 2017
Some time later - Cloud Meadow emerges from the shadows. Suddenly - having same artstyle and similar ideas. People start speculating - WTF?! Did S-Purple suffered so much from bad guys in Breeding Season dev team, so he decided to leave? Or did he became too much of a shitbag himself?
And some time later, when Cloud Meadow started to generate more income - it became crystal clear - he is indeed, stupid
I know why. Basically S-purple put a knife in the back of the developer. There was blog post from main dev of breeding season on his blog, which he later deleted(i still think he should left it so everybody could see,but i think it was more legaly motivated decision). So s-purple had very generous contract with dev and he had all rights reserve on art to him and project basicly could not use ANY art that game have without s-purple aproval. Aditionally, s-purple for a 6-12 month before end of breeding season was not doing his job and was stealing funds to create this shit. All art that came during this period was from another artist.
After such powerfull blow dev just give up and stopped making breeding season cause everything he done for aproximatly 2-3 years now same as gone.

Last edited:

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020

LOL i dont know if that is just reaching, a coincidence, or if its like when you see a face in a weird looking rock. I think this is a case of the riddler needing to get his dick prints all over the crime scene, But regardless that is a great choice of name all things considered.
Well you know, scammers are like that for real:

They scream at you and then say "I am a good person".
They scam you and believe their own lies.
That's narcism in a nutshell.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Starts at BroQuest, his personal history goes back further than that but I'm not familiar with it since this is where I first learned of him. It was just a bunch of people spitballing ideas for a game that never really went anywhere. After he got attached to it there was massive scope bloat, then he left and made legal threats to the people who tried to revive it to not use any of his art. This behavior will come up again later.

Then came Breeding Season. It was extremely successful with his art, the most profitable adult patreon game at some points, but started getting a reputation for slow development. A big shitstorm happened where he used his contract to pull all his art to kill the project, then an anonymous dev leaked their entire repository and it was full of scope bloat. This should sound familiar since it's exactly what he did with BroQuest. Rumor was he was still taking money from BS to work on his next game in secret and shoveling all his BS work onto the other devs. To this day he insists the entire thing was the fault of the BS lead.

Then came Cloud Meadow, the absolute state of which pretty much proves that he was lying the entire time, but he can't blame anyone else so he just keeps his mouth shut and runs damage control 24/7.

romrik

Jun 19, 2018

glad to see im not the only one who noticed that lol, not really a good name for someone trying to convince people they totally arent scamming them

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Definitely their prospects since that dude is the publisher they are using in steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah my bad then, but still their money will affect their business if team nimbus doesn't add any new content for the game because this will drain players not to play this game again because the changelogs are pure fixes at this point.

and we know S-purple is just stalling for income of their game and the publisher.

Reactions: FFFFFACK
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes