1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Any1 know if the low pixel sex scenes has become the new norm for this game's sex scenes? Cause if so that's super duper lame. Don't understand why anyone would still be hyped for this game's future if they are.
i forgot to tell you to add this, you start read this thread at page 90 first then read onwards on the next few pages, because one of the devs responded here in this thread why "conserve" their budget and also the dev mention the artist stopped making full HD scenes like the ones you saw the full body sex scene image.

and mostly their reasoning is also bullshit because many of us complain about why they stopped making full HD scenes so they resorted to low budget low pixel sex scenes.

MikehuntHerpa

Aug 13, 2019
i forgot to tell you to add this, you start read this thread at page 90 first then read onwards on the next few pages, because one of the devs responded here in this thread why "conserve" their budget and also the dev mention the artist stopped making full HD scenes like the ones you saw the full body sex scene image.

and mostly their reasoning is also bullshit because many of us complain about why they stopped making full HD scenes so they resorted to low budget low pixel sex scenes.
thank you for for the info. basically this game doesnt have a future then. the only thing that made it somewhat worth playing were the HD scenes

NoLiveToGain

Feb 26, 2021
do you guys know any game like this, which we can manage and breed monster girl ? i remember that i had played game like this before but can't remember the game name

Blck

May 22, 2017
do you guys know any game like this, which we can manage and breed monster girl ? i remember that i had played game like this before but can't remember the game name
Breeding Farm by Team Bieno, which will probably die soon due to the very slow pace of updates
Such is a curse of Breeding season like games

CatPerson 25

May 8, 2022
I checked back on this game after 2 years and I see nothing has changed, the Dev somehow got even worse over time,something I though wasn't possible after the bullshit he pulled in the past with Breeding Season.

LoverBoy998

Jun 5, 2022
Hello, I am a Chinese players, don't understand English, play is to use translation software screenshots translation (including the translation of this passage is), so I want to ask where dialogue text files, I want to play again after all text in machine translation, it's really a fun game, remind me of (Stardew Valley)

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Unfortunately there are no good breeding games. I find more satisfaction playing the sims and rim world (with mods obviously). In which sadly a real breeding mechanic works. All the "developers" that could have made a good breeding game, they just copied BS by taking everything that was wrong and making it even worse.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Unfortunately there are no good breeding games. I find more satisfaction playing the sims and rim world (with mods obviously). In which sadly a real breeding mechanic works.
Eyyy another sims breeder

ok i know this will sound super weird but add "crusader kings 3" to the list of game with working breeding mechanic XD

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes