1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Besides the total meme from updates - is the game worth downloading for somebody who never played it?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I like Portals of P..blabla better than this. I don't even understand what the hell to do in that. But it's better than farming.

Reactions: arkasic

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
I like Portals of P..blabla better than this. I don't even understand what the hell to do in that. But it's better than farming.
Portals of Phereon is one of my favorite games on here, it's definitely more fun than this pathetic attempt at a game

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Portals of Phereon is one of my favorite games on here, it's definitely more fun than this pathetic attempt at a game
This one takes like over an hour before you go wandering off. It's boring, unbelievably so. It's trying to hard to be something it's not.

The Water-carrier

Dec 1, 2017
Great game; in 2017.

Ever since I just wonder about the souls that continue to allow their wallets squeezed. What is their story? Do they not care? Are they holding out for the next scene that might appear by 2025?
I think it's a matter of people being busy and patreon continues to charge their accounts monthly for most of them. Heck I probably have a few like this game I'm being charged for, but the mentality of it's just 1 dollar and not really paying attention lets a lot of rogue patreons continue like this.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Kinda begs the question who on earth is supporting this game and for what reason?

Those ppl could instead send the money to me and i promise them to give them a game.... any game...once.... in the next 10 years..... probably..... ok maybe not but send money anyway?

I mean.... it seems to work on some people?

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
Well, if i don't remember bad Breeding season was the predecessor of this game, then they go to separate ways and if i don't remember bad too, there's some shit of stolen work (sprites etc) With that history u can know what the game will turn, just as Eromancer with M&M and now Onyx. Ppl need to learn to stay away from those kind of devs.
You are Right. S. Purple was the lead Artist of Breeding Season. Then he decided to steal the idea from H-Bomb and start his little side project. The reason for his betrayal was that Breeding Season was to slow in creating content and development. So he wanted to please the croud by making a game with the same concept but with more Content and faster development.
Well....7 years later here we are..still bugfixing the bugfixes from the last update taht bugfixed some bugfixes...you know where i'm going...

Aug 20, 2018
Could we get a mirror on Pixeldrain, Anon Files, or Gofile? None of the DLs available are reliable on my set-up and I'm sure they give others problems too.
Ehhh.. if you still need it here you :coffee: If not.. just pretend this link doesn't exist.
Or this .... or maybe . :coffee:

Last edited:

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
Seeing the most recent comments made me wonder, has the developer already given some kind of deadline? (As much as I imagine that if it exists, it won't hit in time) I was in doubt now because this game has been in development for a long time

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes