1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Let's be realy, half of the people who's still around are for the Memes, the other half are those who don't care where their money went.
No one really believe this trash can still be legit - no matter how many centuries have past :KEK:

Internet is a vicious place, as long as there's no regulations, there are worse things people will do. Patreon / Steam aint' even picking the cherry.

Reactions: VulgarXrated

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
stopped playing about 2 years ago bc i got soft locked in the first cat dungeon, egg hatching quest bugged, & couldn't figure out how to fix the farm. 2 years later & I'm still lost

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
Internet is a vicious place, as long as there's no regulations, there are worse things people will do. Patreon / Steam aint' even picking the cherry.
The problem is there is regulation. It's just that regulation happens purely in favor of special interest (i.e. no rape, no slavery, no wrongthink), at the expense of consumer protection.

The invite code for the Cloud Meadow discord is by the way.

Last edited:

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
they arent looking for anything really, they do their stuff at their pace ,what keeps the game comunity alive is pure nostalgia, they pass more time looking at old concept art , than actually adding stuff in game , this is like a side-side job for that team, so they do when they feel like it , content is planned, just like that mall that was supposed to be done 10 years ago , i bought the steam version and i am happy with the content it gave me, but patreon would be a big nope for me.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
My understanding is that the guy who does the artwork just publishes sprite art (in the same style) to his twitter account or something, and does commissions. A real scam that's for sure.

I do not understand how hard it is to make a breeding game. There's clearly high demand for it. Yet all the people who make breeding games are complete scams.

By contrast, Wild Life has a professional team of developers working on it.
Yeah I really just don't understand it. It's such a simple idea and I get that it involves a TON of animations, especially whenever you add a new monster and suddenly you need a variation for it with every other monster both male and female, which quickly gets exponentially higher in number.
But like...just do a few an update and you'll eventually catch up?

Most of them just seem to dive in to it and have like 10 different creatures and suddenly they have 200 different animations to do all the while having to figure out a story, characters and world design.

In my opinion I think a lot of games could do with maybe quarterly releases instead of trying to push out monthly ones and pissing people off who were expecting a lot each time.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
they arent looking for anything really, they do their stuff at their pace ,what keeps the game comunity alive is pure nostalgia, they pass more time looking at old concept art , than actually adding stuff in game , this is like a side-side job for that team, so they do when they feel like it , content is planned, just like that mall that was supposed to be done 10 years ago , i bought the steam version and i am happy with the content it gave me, but patreon would be a big nope for me.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph. That would drive me nuts. Don't they care about their audiance?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The problem is there is regulation. It's just that regulation happens purely in favor of special interest (i.e. no rape, no slavery, no wrongthink), at the expense of consumer protection.

The invite code for the Cloud Meadow discord is by the way.
Well, I was talking about regulations that protect both consumers and legit creators.
Like if you order something from amazon, you'll get what you paid for, and you can even refund if there's a problem.
But if you spend money on Patreon :KEK: ...well, at least steam issue refunds, even if they don't check what they are selling.
Those "no rape, no slavery, no wrongthink" is not there to protect anyone, they are only there to prevent these companies getting into trouble.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
By my understanding the HQ scenes can be an understandable slow to the game development. having a HQ scene demanded for each monster combo is rediculous, but idk why the team is taking so long to make the game. Earlier I said to take it easy on the team, but then again, im not the one shoveling them money, so maybe im just a little bit more lenient with them when the people with money pick a fight with them. I do think they *might* slam a big update on us at some point, but thats starting to look pretty bleak with every month.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
By my understanding the HQ scenes can be an understandable slow to the game development. having a HQ scene demanded for each monster combo is rediculous, but idk why the team is taking so long to make the game. Earlier I said to take it easy on the team, but then again, im not the one shoveling them money, so maybe im just a little bit more lenient with them when the people with money pick a fight with them. I do think they *might* slam a big update on us at some point, but thats starting to look pretty bleak with every month.
the problem with them is they step-down or backout making HQ scenes on their content plan which all BS(breeding season) fans are angry, because their "reasoning" was to expensive and it is taking a long time.

and then others suggested why not hire another new artists/animator so they can help progress the game but they refuse to improve themselves because again their "reasoning" is to expensive and this leads the game content project leads to nowhere.

edit: why would they want to release out a big update, if the dev team keeps refusing improving themselves because of this "reasoning".

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
lmaoo but but they already said that the hd scene is already "done" so what's their excuse now

short answer: no, they don't need any excuse, by now they can even just simply do nothing and stop putting up appearance and they would still be swimming in money

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
the problem with them is they step-down or backout making HQ scenes on their content plan which all BS(breeding season) fans are angry, because their "reasoning" was to expensive and it is taking a long time.

and then others suggested why not hire another new artists/animator so they can help progress the game but they refuse to improve themselves because again their "reasoning" is to expensive and this leads the game content project leads to nowhere.

edit: why would they want to release out a big update, if the dev team keeps refusing improving themselves because of this "reasoning".
It kinda makes sense that team nimbus wont let any other artists on board. Its how breeding season got terminated after all. But my problem isnt much the art and more the game itself. Cloud Meadow is really special, but the lack of anything new just comes across as "the team doesn't personally Like working on the game." Like I said, im hoping that we're wrong. but the reality is that the team, or someone in the team probably dug their heels and are refusing to work on the game, and the management isn't removing them from fear of the same events that brought down breeding season, or maybe even just incompotency. Either way, we can only hope the team can prove us wrong, or may e a seperate team can make their own to beat out CM. Likeley Nyphelem at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Imagine actually hoping for *anything* out of Cloud Meadow at the close of 2022.

View attachment 2232350
Funny right after I said there're only 2 types of people - looking for meme, or don't care at all.
Someone immediately showing I'm wrong: There are also people voluntarily blindsiding themselves with their own imaginations / or the obvious Lies the dev feeding them.
Like, they even use the word "We". No, only you. :KEK:

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes