1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I played the older version when they first changed to automatic zoom, it is kinda buggy but there is still zoom option in the option menu. Guess they deleted it in this update, sorry to say so, you perhaps need to wait for the next release, soon.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I played the older version when they first changed to automatic zoom, it is kinda buggy but there is still zoom option in the option menu. Guess they deleted it in this update, sorry to say so, you perhaps need to wait for the next release, soon.
Welp. Ty for the help tho. You're awesome!

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Welp. Ty for the help tho. You're awesome!
I've looked at the code, and the code to zoom in and out is still there, simply no longer used, I might look into fixing it but I just dont know if I want to bother, I'd have to inject my own code rather than simply change a few variables.

So yeah, dont hold me to it, besides, if I did fix it I'd have to upload the DLL called "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and you'd have to copy paste it over the one your game is currently using, and honestly last time I made a mod for any sort of game on here I had 50 people ask the same questions over and over instead of checking if it had already been answered. Besides, having people download .dll files is usually sketchy as hell :p

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
i'm finding the game is very unstable, crashes most of the times when trying to launch the game, and running into other crashes throughout the game once i am able to launch it.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Wow! Art and animation in this game are really good. On the other hand, user interface and game design are really really horrible... It will be much much better to use like VN system with maps and active points instead of pixel-hunting and walking with no pathfinding (you just stop walking if there is no straight path to your destination). Game designer should be disciplined with strapon imho. By artist/animator if he into that :)

Reactions: nowayman69

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added mirrors to mac / linux.

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
.....so this is the game that made breeding seasion go bye?...this crap th game looks terrable and i bet the time they make it good they will just bail on it two just like breeding seasion so im not going to take the time to get to know it ether it will become another abandend project

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
can anyone tell me how to trigger interactions with NPC's besides buying items from them? I see sex scenes in gallery with Jubelle but I haven't been able to interact with her since the intro?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
can anyone tell me how to trigger interactions with NPC's besides buying items from them? I see sex scenes in gallery with Jubelle but I haven't been able to interact with her since the intro?
As far as i may know, current version is buggy and those sex scenes are for future. But you can watch it now by entering the code.

Reactions: Redburn

gogobobo

Oct 12, 2017
Does someone have the 2.03.3 version for mac? Or do all mac versions seem to have that crash thing at the start?

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Does someone have the 2.03.3 version for mac? Or do all mac versions seem to have that crash thing at the start?
Based on their recent post, all mac versions have that issue. And it's a serious problem with Unity that will take months to fix. They did a poll on how they should handle it and it looks like there won't be any mac builds until the game is finished, maybe not even then.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes