1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

MannyB

Sep 15, 2017
I'm impressed with the quality off the game and am thinking about pledging.
Are there any patrons here who can convince me its worth it?
- How fast is the development? i see they have been at it since 2016?
Has development sped up or slowed down since the start?
- Whats the long term plan? The game feels very disjointed right now, there is a lot to do but nothing really matters yet. Will there be quests/tasks that lead to nudes?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I'm impressed with the quality off the game and am thinking about pledging.
Are there any patrons here who can convince me its worth it?
- How fast is the development? i see they have been at it since 2016?
Has development sped up or slowed down since the start?
- Whats the long term plan? The game feels very disjointed right now, there is a lot to do but nothing really matters yet. Will there be quests/tasks that lead to nudes?
not a patreon but basically the updates are consistently dropped so you can always expect an update of some form, but as far as the game goes they had a goal and some experience with a previous project, increased the scale, under estimated the over all task, so the game isn't where they originally wanted it to be by now but hey the are working on it. my personal experience it doesn't feel like much has been achieved despite them doing a lot of work. the game is suppose to be kind of an adult themed mix of Monster Rancher and Harvest Moon. which over all seems like a simple concept but I feel like they are struggling with implementation, due to the increase in scope.

so you can either support it or wait and see, up to you. just the fact things slow down and the disjointing reminds me a lot on the previous project.

MannyB

Sep 15, 2017
not a patreon but basically the updates are consistently dropped so you can always expect an update of some form, but as far as the game goes they had a goal and some experience with a previous project, increased the scale, under estimated the over all task, so the game isn't where they originally wanted it to be by now but hey the are working on it. my personal experience it doesn't feel like much has been achieved despite them doing a lot of work. the game is suppose to be kind of an adult themed mix of Monster Rancher and Harvest Moon. which over all seems like a simple concept but I feel like they are struggling with implementation, due to the increase in scope.

so you can either support it or wait and see, up to you. just the fact things slow down and the disjointing reminds me a lot on the previous project.
alright thanks for the reply! guess im gonna wait a while and see.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
some kind of bug where I can't sleep or talk to the monsters in the barn?? ver2.3.3

EDIT: nvm had to restart game for it to work.

Last edited:

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
After all this time, feeling like Breading season was far a better project than this one ... =(

Cloud Meadow is a far larger project than breeding season was. it was primarily focused on breeding, while this game has, in my opinion, to many branches of gameplay.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes