1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
  1. Mandarin Chinese (1.1 billion speakers) ...
  2. English (983 million speakers) ...
  3. Hindustani (544 million speakers) ...
  4. Spanish (527 million speakers) ...
  5. Arabic (422 million speakers) ...
  6. Malay (281 million speakers) ...
  7. Russian (267 million speakers) ...
  8. Bengali (261 million speakers)
Every adult should be able to write/speak English nowadays.
In the first world, yeah absolutely. Like sure there's 1.1 billion people who speak Mandarin, and they are almost exclusively in China. English is spread all over North America and Europe (also the numbers you're using are skewed, it's closer to 1.4 billion English when we count second language). You can't hope to help or get help from people and benefit from trade or cohabitation if you can't communicate with them.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The degree to which the Iberian peninsula and Latin America count as "First World" is pretty debatable though. :v

Reactions: Crackle

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
The degree to which the Iberian peninsula and Latin America count as "First World" is pretty debatable though. :v
They don't, to be honest. If you ignore the crappy definition that groups first-third would nations into geographic locations, then first world countries are highly industrialized, have functioning and profitable economies and social/judiciary systems, a strong enough military to defend themselves from invasion, and the ability to control crime. Second world countries are those that, while industrialized to some degree, suffer from social and economic issues or have unstable political environments and usually have periodic civil wars. Third world countries have neither industrialization nor functioning socio-economic environments. Only third world countries now a days are on Africa. Latin American nations tend to be 2nd world, as they lack a government with the ability to control crime and a functioning, industrialized economy, and have rampant drug problems throughout. But that's a topic for another time.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
  1. Mandarin Chinese (1.1 billion speakers) ...
  2. English (983 million speakers) ...
  3. Hindustani (544 million speakers) ...
  4. Spanish (527 million speakers) ...
  5. Arabic (422 million speakers) ...
  6. Malay (281 million speakers) ...
  7. Russian (267 million speakers) ...
  8. Bengali (261 million speakers)
Every adult should be able to write/speak English nowadays.
dont know why, but in all the places I've searched, Spanish appears on the second place, it does not matter

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
No matter how you play it, family ties will always form a barrier against further mating. That's what you get for fixating on shit at home instead of forging new frontiers. My advice is to fuck incest by not fucking your family!

Two solutions to breedlock. 1) edit your save file in ways I won't elaborate on; figure it out yourself and take your own risks or 2) bring in fresh blood from eggs or creatures sold in the square and take your chances.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No matter how you play it, family ties will always form a barrier against further mating. That's what you get for fixating on shit at home instead of forging new frontiers. My advice is to fuck incest by not fucking your family!

Two solutions to breedlock. 1) edit your save file in ways I won't elaborate on; figure it out yourself and take your own risks or 2) bring in fresh blood from eggs or creatures sold in the square and take your chances.
That makes it so much harder to inherit stats though. Guess that's why foods boost stats by so much. :confused:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
That makes it so much harder to inherit stats though. Guess that's why foods boost stats by so much. :confused:
Traits can randomly generated, so if you bring in fresh breeding couples and keep their breeding separate from the rest of the population until you can reproduce the traits you want, then you'll be able breed them back into your chosen monsters. If everyone's offspring is going to be related anyway, might as well spread the genes around.

You can delay breedlock by not trying to cross everyone with everyone without a plan, and not keeping duplicate or inferior offspring. In my experience getting your own genes into the pool really complicates things, if you do keep your children, don't breed them with the rest of the farm.

Unfortunately foods really don't boost stats enough to keep up with companions, but its still faster than breeding super-strains.

Reactions: danokydenkyzu

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
So how do I get the scene with npc's? I've been taking them into dungeons with me but nothing really changes after we come back.

Nolrai

Aug 16, 2017
Where is Minerva? Like I think I found the fort, but no one in it is talkable, theres one wolf who like starts moving around but its bugy and he still isn't talkable, And is there like a map of the town?

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
i read somewhere, i think it was in their own Patron page, that they have entered into "beta" stages of the game, and the full game is planed to be ready by the end of 2019 or later, in the first quarter of 2020, but well... lets see what happens
Вау! Хотите сказать что они будут доить нас еще 2 года? Отличная ферма!
Wow! Want to say that they will milk us for another 2 years? Great farm!

Reactions: vertas

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Attached saves from 1st of autumn and 1st of winter. The surplus foods show what I used to develop monsters, and the income is from training monsters and milking specially bred essence cows.

QUOTE="Nolrai, post: 1394350, member: 166794"]Where is Minerva? Like I think I found the fort, but no one in it is talkable, theres one wolf who like starts moving around but its bugy and he still isn't talkable, And is there like a map of the town?[/QUOTE]Minerva is the big egret creature behind the desk, first room in from the dock. If you don't see the blue speech bubble next to her, could be a bug.

bb-c

Jul 12, 2017
how do i finish the quest "explore katarina station"? i dont find anything to interact with

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes