1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
The most amazing part about this game is how buggy it still is and how it still has a following (i admit the art for the sex scenes is nice but the rest of the game is beyond garbage)
Pretty sure it's just as much of a scam as Breeding Season was. Still don't get the drama with that, other than knowing some of the artists from that game, started working on this one. 16k a month, given to any other artist, would get animations and art done no problem. There's way better looking art out there than this cartoonish style.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Pretty sure it's just as much of a scam as Breeding Season was. Still don't get the drama with that, other than knowing some of the artists from that game, started working on this one. 16k a month, given to any other artist, would get animations and art done no problem. There's way better looking art out there than this cartoonish style.
Well you know what they say, if the shoe fits, then it fits.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
How do you plant seeds? I've tried buying seeds of different seasons but I couldn't plant a few of them. Is there a pattern to it or what, and how do I tell what season it is now, or if the "plants" you find in your farm at the beginning are weeds? You were literally just thrown into the farm without so much so as a single tutorial (except for the retarded "Farm Introduction" manual which doesn't tell you much).
any plant that has the shovel option is either a weed or left over from the previous crop. the seasons are displayed in the game

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
If they can keep this frequency of updates up then I'll be more trusting.
Don't be. From what I've seen just about all their updates over the past year have been vertical ones with next to no forward movement at all.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Does anybody know if there are any plans for reworking or doing additional sprites/animations for the demons? It is somewhat irritating if their normal sprites are small and in animations they look oversized. I would prefer the smaller version, but the choice should be one style or both equally, not something unequally mixed. (my personal opinion)
as long as idiot supports keep voting for shit options, you'll keep getting annoying things like that size problem

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Tried it, found out I could not mate with a female child of mine. Not trying it again until that becomes an option.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Tried it, found out I could not mate with a female child of mine. Not trying it again until that becomes an option.
I didn't play the earlier versions, but it is said that they had incest available...
Funny thing is, "Breeders of the Nephelym" is another breeding game, but there isn't anything changed yet because of Patreon.

Edit: In my opinion they should add such content secretly or additionally away from Patreon. I don't know the full policies, could be against it anyway, but some games are already doing it.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i played this game in early versions it has sex animations its much better than the small sprite sex art in this recent version

Blu

May 15, 2017
Is this version worth to play haven’t played in months. Are there more sex scenes now?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
i read somewhere, i think it was in their own Patron page, that they have entered into "beta" stages of the game, and the full game is planed to be ready by the end of 2019 or later, in the first quarter of 2020, but well... lets see what happens

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I think all the bitching and sour grapes over this drew my interest due to bile fascination, but I gotta say, this is a highly addictive game and very fun after you figure it out. Not without problems, no doubt I've aired more than my share of critique on their feedback channel, but I enjoy the gameplay, characters and art.

I don't blame those of you who were burned by the Breeding Season implosion. I don't blame anyone still wary of contributing to this project, I'm still hesitant myself, but there is merit in it that deserves due credit.

Attached a save from year 2 Autumn, making great profit from training monsters for resell and milking dragons for max cell. Just rename it to whichever save slot you want it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Why I can only breed and milk the cowgirl? Is this a bug?
Check their status in your inventory. Any monster that's pregnant or stationed in fields, docks, etc, won't be available for milking or breeding. If their status is 'Idle' and you still can't milk/breed, then it's a bug.

Reactions: zohanmohan
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes