1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Fok.rt

Mar 6, 2018
I have played many games, and I wanted something new and decided to finally try this one to see if it would be to my liking. First impressions were a HUGE disappointment because after downloading and starting a new game, I encounter a bug that prevents me from playing the game at all. I feel like the creator of the game should really test our their game on a different computer from their main one where they work on it to see if it runs correctly. First quest to leave the ship I am on leads to this View attachment 295615

And even after uninstalling and re installing several times, and going through the forum to find different links from others, nothing changes.
Sry for my english.
Hi. I have this bug too. Did you solve this problem? And in the album instead of animations just a white square.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
So... Does anyone else have any issues with the screen scroll speed in the dungeon? About 95% of the way to the 2nd floor, my character has disappeared off the left hand side of the screen. If I walk back towards the flying manta ship, the screen continues to scroll faster then my character moves, and I reappear shortly. It is a little difficult to do anything when I keep disappearing.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes