1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

moohoo

May 13, 2018
and somehow they still make 18k a month tho, cant understand how those patrons think nor care, if they do
Because the animations are quality, the donor just doesn't realize that 80% of them were made when the game was first announced to hook in suckers. Like someone else said though its because most people donate and forget. Most people won't miss 5 bucks a month and it just meshes in with the rest of their patreon bill and they don't realize that this one game only gets content every 6-12 months.

Reactions: Hajtand

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I like the game, but after new release 0.0.2.5 game dont start. I see only screen with words "Made with unity" and game stoped. I think that only one weak point lies with somethimes not clear path in dungeon when two big chunks of flying isles are practicaly touching and theres no sights if you can go or not. Rest ofgame is perfect.

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
This guy makes Summertime Saga Patreon look godlike....
Thats because that game is freakin great. Its like on version 18 or something after 3 years. This dude has been at this game for at least 2 years. But with how breeding season turned out I am not surprised at all by how much support he is currently getting.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes