1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
no incest patch?
They removed cause of patreon policy, incest only in breeding season.

does the app usually crash when i try to mate the farmer with the centaur?
No, you have a bug, try to resintall

how to use the cheats. for me it dosent work
Got to options and put then in the box, if i remeber right, there is a place to cheat inside gallery too, but that one is for unlock animations.

And now my own question, they fixed the normal buildings? i am tired of being unable to make my irrigator.

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
They removed cause of patreon policy, incest only in breeding season.

No, you have a bug, try to resintall

Got to options and put then in the box, if i remeber right, there is a place to cheat inside gallery too, but that one is for unlock animations.

And now my own question, they fixed the normal buildings? i am tired of being unable to make my irrigator.
i think they did fixed

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
why i cant take some of my female units to the dungeon like centaurs and wolves?, btw how can i place the special hatchery?

Hellspawn56

Aug 19, 2018
This game still has a ton of bugs, once your finished with trio lab quest, if you ever go back to the dungeon you will always be by yourself no know matter who you pick in your party, also dont forfeit any battles that will break the game big time, artwork and everything looks amazing but still needs a ton of work, good luck though

Oct 16, 2017
How do I rest in the dungeon?
And how do I get items that actually heal?

I've gone through Dungeon 1's first, second, and third floor to the mine and defeated the monster, went back to town and got told I hadn't done the poachers, but at least I had caught a dangerous monster.
This leads me to believe I might not get to do the same dungeon and do the poachers.
However, that's not my problem, my problem is the guy in the dungeon floors claiming one can rest there.
The issue is that while he says that, nothing happens aside from repeating the same line over and over, without anything else happening.
I'd also like to note that the guy is always stuck in the same position, he's not moving, and he looks as if he had moved only to get frozen halfway through a motion.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes