1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
As much hate was behind this game i am still glad the idea behind it never died, was always shocked no one ever turned monster rancher into something real adult

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Are there in game scenes or is it mainly focused on filling and watching things from the album?

killakdaway

Jan 19, 2018
cool art style my only proplem of the game that the mp gets pentrated alot and believe me if that what i wanted i will play with fp

Reactions: Nemodow

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So, Been about a year since I last played this. I wanna ask, what's happened in that time? Is it worth it to play this or is it the same as it was a year ago? I also saw that their Patreon doesn't have any goals anymore and they are around 18k a month in funding, but I swear about a year ago it was between 24-26k, if not more. Can anyone shed some light for me perhaps?

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
cool art style my only proplem of the game that the mp gets pentrated alot and believe me if that what i wanted i will play with fp
I understand that. There i no healthy balance of getting dicked with the mp, he is way too often at the receiving end. Hold on, let me count. There are like 14 homo scenes with mp if you put a filter on it, version 0.0.3.4a. Out of them 4 are bj, 3 are fuckings done by mp, 7 are mp getting dicked. So its like extra 40 % more of mp getting penetrated than equal opportunity dicking would be (5/5). AND if you consider that 2 out of those 3 are mp humping lizard dudes - we are left with clear disbalance of the dick diet.

Reactions: killakdaway

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
So, Been about a year since I last played this. I wanna ask, what's happened in that time? Is it worth it to play this or is it the same as it was a year ago? I also saw that their Patreon doesn't have any goals anymore and they are around 18k a month in funding, but I swear about a year ago it was between 24-26k, if not more. Can anyone shed some light for me perhaps?
You can't play it, not yet, not really. It's broken and saves are not compatible. Idk who keeps playing it, like PLAyING it, you can't enjoy the gameplay when you have to throwaway hours of grind now and then, here and there. They soon will run out of bland and repetitive h-scenes to add and maybe will have to wrap it out within this year for the 1.0. I predict like 6-10 more hd scenes, and they already started to add the rest of the pixel ones, so can't be much longer unless plot.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes