1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
bug fix yet ? i lose all my patience to play this game again if not sure it got less bug or not. Anyway, how to keep on story with other NPC , i'm stuck at examine the body quest of the wizard in watchtower so i never know how to make thing keep on.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So, Been about a year since I last played this. I wanna ask, what's happened in that time? Is it worth it to play this or is it the same as it was a year ago? I also saw that their Patreon doesn't have any goals anymore and they are around 18k a month in funding, but I swear about a year ago it was between 24-26k, if not more. Can anyone shed some light for me perhaps?
oh u mean past 3 years ago?? 24-26k? until now they haven't fix the old bugs yet and the 24-26k... thats the time other people realize that team nimbus leader is not capable to accept any criticism and use excuses for "it takes a month to put in HD hentai scene form", lastly the nimbus leader became the greedy bastard and he teach the devs to make it in slow process so they will keep milking money from patreon users

hvhv

Jun 6, 2017
this is the new version 0.0.3.4b enjoy it
the cheat code is still Drunken Loser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
saving in this new version doesn't seem to be working for me. anyone else?

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
can you believe someone is getting almost $19K per month for this pos prototype for years now? fuck me if these dudes haven't earned $500K so far on 5 pixel screens.

with that kind of money they could have at least finished it by now but nooo, let's milk the sheeple forever while it takes them another month to draw new 100 pixels

D

Deleted member 742382

Been a while since I tried this one - are the NPC sex scenes actually integrated into the game itself yet, or are they still just in the gallery?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I would play this game to see what's different and to review it in depth... but to quote Cap, "No, I don't think I will."

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes