1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Want to try this game but judging by what I'm seeing in the comments, it's just another cash grab with a few bug fixes each update and still not functioning properly. Guess I'll pass.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Any of the codes working? Im either writing them wrong or none of them work cuz i keep getting the invalid code message
send at least 2-3 screenshots here this thread of including typing the cheat code and the invalid code error message so at least people can see ur game problem

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018
So it looks like cloud meadow will be extending is release date… again. This game is never coming out at this rate, early on I told Heath not to invest on so many features now because of that they have become what breeding season was which is bloated with too much needless content. Breeding season had too many animations for the amount of artists they had but cloud meadow has too many features that the programmers can't keep up with all the bugs.

At this stage they need to cut their losses and gut all future content and maybe plan to add it in a DLC update but as of now it's taking far longer than what breeding season did and there is no guarantee when if ever this will come out.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
I'll come back in a year if I remember. How many more game breaking bugs will their be than? :unsure:
Breeding Season may you forever be in our hearts.

Reactions: Gamepapa

dragpz

May 29, 2017
So it looks like cloud meadow will be extending is release date… again. This game is never coming out at this rate, early on I told Heath not to invest on so many features now because of that they have become what breeding season was which is bloated with too much needless content. Breeding season had too many animations for the amount of artists they had but cloud meadow has too many features that the programmers can't keep up with all the bugs.

At this stage they need to cut their losses and gut all future content and maybe plan to add it in a DLC update but as of now it's taking far longer than what breeding season did and there is no guarantee when if ever this will come out.
I don't know why people keep doing this. They are literally raking in a bunch of cash. Have people learned nothing from BS? Literally the same cash-grab garbage

I'll come back in a year if I remember. How many more game breaking bugs will their be than? :unsure:
Breeding Season may you forever be in our hearts.
May it burn forever. 7 years after its conception it is still a drain on the H-game scene and sucking away peoples wallets

Reactions: TheRapist_00

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know why people keep doing this. They are literally raking in a bunch of cash. Have people learned nothing from BS? Literally the same cash-grab garbage

May it burn forever. 7 years after its conception it is still a drain on the H-game scene and sucking away peoples wallets

I strongly recommend looking up the story behind the guys behind Breeding Season outside of the guy who thought of the basic idea its basically the same general group doing Cloud meadow, And you are not wrong about him trying to bloat the timetable for other things.... Tho there is no way to prove that.

Edit by Bloat the timetable for other things i mean he dos side projects all the time.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wait, so you just set two monsters up and click breed? That's it? No setup, no dialogue, just a straight up sex scene, and the game makes $17k a month? Damn... So that's what people like huh? No story, just drag npc x, drag npc y, click breed, sex scene... lol, seems shallow no or am I missing something here?

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Wait, so you just set two monsters up and click breed? That's it? No setup, no dialogue, just a straight up sex scene, and the game makes $17k a month? Damn... So that's what people like huh? No story, just drag npc x, drag npc y, click breed, sex scene... lol, seems shallow no or am I missing something here?

They know these games are garbage that rarely see tangible updates but they think they'll eventually get something good if they just shove enough money into the game.

They won't.

Patreon incentivizes creators to drag things out and collect pay pig orbiters who will keep shoveling out monthly $ for bug fixes. It doesn't reward you actually completing anything.

gamerererere

Jun 5, 2019
*clears throat* THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT GIVE ME A CODE THAT FUCKING WORKS THEY DONT DO THIS SHIT IN BREEDING SEASON THEYRE GOOD THEY HAVE CODES AN THEY WORK (could add more sex scenes but besides that thumbs up) SO I ASK U GREAT PEOPLE OF THIS SITE does any one have the correct code

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes