1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
So they like release a new character with animations every so often, otherwise complete game. Cool.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the new version 0.0.3.7 enjoy it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I update my link to 0.0.3.7, I hope you like it and like me too.

Last edited:

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
this is the new version 0.0.3.6a enjoy it
thank u bro, this version is the best I've played so far, but still have no market event and I can't make a male Holstaur and Dragon in to my team while explore the dungeon

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
I think if this game had a 'one click farming system' should be better, after development, we would have 9 pieces of fields, to plant each hole is a hard work...so I think we should have one click to plant one piece of field, then one click to water one field, then one click to fertilize, then one click to harvest...especially when we can put our monsters to station in the field and do the farm works, this one click would make it like an order to our monsters, fun and easy, liberate us from hard farm works, make more time on the more funny things~~~

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
this is the new version 0.0.3.7 enjoy it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I update my link to 0.0.3.7, I hope you like it and like me too.
thanks, you are great! I thought "milking and breeding now takes 5 minutes" means Evan breeds with monster only takes 5 minutes now....then I find it means Evan makes two monsters breed takes 5 minutes now...Evan breeds monster still cost 4 hours...days ago I was thinking about the breeding time takes too long...I thought if the breed time could be 2 hours should be better, we will able to do more things in one day time.

Karakut

Aug 19, 2019
What about the new version?

I'm talking about the version released

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is this worth playing yet or is it still a glitchy, broken and freeze-susceptible* mess?
I gave it a whirl away back last year and it doesn't really seem like they've made much progress.
Maybe Spurp is finding out that management isn't quite as easy as he thought.
He does great artwork, I'll give him that. Not sure about the rest of his skillset.

* The version I tried had a bug in the tutorial Grinder (lol....) fight that would make it freeze immediately after and sometimes during the fight. I told Numbus about this and didn't hear anything back. Presumably because I'm not a Patron.

If they ignore bug reports from non-patrons CM is doomed.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes