Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Most of it is understandable. However I don't see how to get content on the dance stage. It keeps saying that nobody is around.
That's because there are no scenes or random events for the dance stage yet :HideThePain:
For the next version on top of some character story content, I'm working to add another generic event to all available club rooms, which would make two for the bar and hangout room and one for the others.

Reactions: Blup Blup

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This is grind-tastic. It is really going to need a mod. Management games are fine in theory, however when the grind is the game, it becomes off putting. Not to mention "small talk" not in this version. Suggest Activity....not in this version. Most of the thumbs on the OP I cant even find so as of now I am out. This VN/game needs to be fleshed out.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
This is grind-tastic. It is really going to need a mod. Management games are fine in theory, however when the grind is the game, it becomes off putting. Not to mention "small talk" not in this version. Suggest Activity....not in this version. Most of the thumbs on the OP I cant even find so as of now I am out. This VN/game needs to be fleshed out.
Yeah. It's version 0.05, so like 5% finished and that's why there's a ton of content missing.
But I do agree grind is annoying currently and I'll be tuning it in the future updates.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
this game seems good, can't wait for new update.

just a question when girl doesn't work the mood improve automatically? so it's better rotate them?

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Has there been a 0.51 patch uploaded for pc? All the links I select seem to only show 0.5 or are for Mac.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Love the game so far, you should have a picture of at least one of the muscular girls in it, since that is one of the main reasons why I love the game xD

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Has there been a 0.51 patch uploaded for pc? All the links I select seem to only show 0.5 or are for Mac.
Hmm, the GDRIVE was setup by me and the rest was setup by the mods, so I'm not sure what's going on (maybe I linked the wrong file)... At least you can grab the latest version from Itchio - the link's on the top of the main post.

How do I unlock the scene in the locker room with Olivia?
It isn't locker per say, but you need to visit the locker room during Tuesday or Saturday at night if my memory serves me correctly.

Love the game so far, you should have a picture of at least one of the muscular girls in it, since that is one of the main reasons why I love the game xD
Good point. Now to pick between Hannah and Shirley... :unsure: Ahh, so hard to decide.

I see potential here. Just need to have better hints I guess
Yeah, I recognize the problem. Will work on it, I promise.

this game seems good, can't wait for new update.

just a question when girl doesn't work the mood improve automatically? so it's better rotate them?
Yeah, at least rotate the girls every five days or so that they don't start to get tired. I'm not sure whether I'll keep this feature or not, but at least there will be a research option to unlock Tireless Hostesses perk so they'll never get tired on the job.

Reactions: OrcDra and User1810

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys: I don't know if it will be of any use to you here are my salvos, one of them is the scene with Olivia in the gym locker room.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
the intro scene with Catherine was so hot, hope to see her again in the future

also I like the sandbox style, I think it's the right kind of game for that

would also be great if you could help some of the girls explore their dominant side, as my MC is submissive and some girls have a bratty attitude

I found it very hard to make money, maybe cause I kept inviting girls to coffee, still it felt a little to grindy for my taste

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
the intro scene with Catherine was so hot, hope to see her again in the future

also I like the sandbox style, I think it's the right kind of game for that

would also be great if you could help some of the girls explore their dominant side, as my MC is submissive and some girls have a bratty attitude

I found it very hard to make money, maybe cause I kept inviting girls to coffee, still it felt a little to grindy for my taste
Thanks for testing out the game, and for the feedback! The grind is definitely too rough at the moment, so I'll be adjusting it for the future. Not that there's that much stuff even available to grind for at the moment, but hopefully there will be meaningful stuff you can buy as you expand and upgrade the school and club.

And worry not, some of the girls will feature heavily dominant content :BootyTime: Especially Hannah since she can just tie you into a knot and use you as a human dildo.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Anyone got hints, tips, WT etc? I'm struggling to make money and keep pissing the girls off.
Also, would be good to have some idea of what differences the MC's dominant/submissive stats make.

Basically, I could really do with a mod or console commands! :sneaky:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Anyone got hints, tips, WT etc? I'm struggling to make money and keep pissing the girls off.
Also, would be good to have some idea of what differences the MC's dominant/submissive stats make.

Basically, I could really do with a mod or console commands! :sneaky:
Eh, there isn't that much to even buy right now that matters, so don't worry too much about the money. Of course money can be used to buy items to boost the girls' affection or take them to coffee... Anyways, the grind won't be this bad after the next major update as I'm going to tweak it to make it more tolerable. There first just has to be something that you need the money for.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Eh, there isn't that much to even buy right now that matters, so don't worry too much about the money. Of course money can be used to buy items to boost the girls' affection or take them to coffee... Anyways, the grind won't be this bad after the next major update as I'm going to tweak it to make it more tolerable. There first just has to be something that you need the money for.
Well, you've got yourself another Patron anyway; looking forward to updates and wishing you success with this project - much prefer sandboxes over kinetic VNs.

Just been playing and fallen foul of the crazy clerk - glad I saved beforehand! :sneaky:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Well, you've got yourself another Patron anyway; looking forward to updates and wishing you success with this project - much prefer sandboxes over kinetic VNs.

Just been playing and fallen foul of the crazy clerk - glad I saved beforehand! :sneaky:
Haha, thanks a bunch. And FINALLY someone found her :LOL: Hope you weren't scarred for life by that.

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
I have a small complaint, as I keep having to roll back to read missed text. Example:
wayne
"Rich?{w=0.3} Yes.{w=0.3} Gifted?{w=0.3} Quite the opposite.{w=0.4} Or at least their gifts are very latent and have yet to reveal themselves..."
These pauses suck for people who read fast. I get why you want to do this, it makes the dialog a little more 'script' like, but as a person playing the game, reading with pauses isn't as natural as listening to dialog with pauses. Out of habit, I just read what's there, then click and move on. Maybe consider using "\n" instead to break up sentences onto different lines in the same dialog box.
wayne "Rich?
\nYes.
Gifted?
\nQuite the opposite.
\nOr at least their gifts are very latent and have yet to reveal themselves..."
Hell, I'd even prefer clicking here three times if it meant as soon as a new dialog box comes up I'm not going to miss anything by reading what's there and then clicking. Maybe there's other solutions as well, I'm not a dev myself.

Sorry, I do realize it's kind of a petty complaint. The rest of the game is awesome however, and although I avoid sandbox games, I appreciate that you took the time to at least put a character's image over a location so I don't have to click all over the map looking for people. All sandbox devs should really do this.

Best of luck with the game, I can tell by the code that you've put in a massive amount of work so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have a small complaint, as I keep having to roll back to read missed text. Example:

These pauses suck for people who read fast. I get why you want to do this, it makes the dialog a little more 'script' like, but as a person playing the game, reading with pauses isn't as natural as listening to dialog with pauses. Out of habit, I just read what's there, then click and move on. Maybe consider using "\n" instead to break up sentences onto different lines in the same dialog box.

Hell, I'd even prefer clicking here three times if it meant as soon as a new dialog box comes up I'm not going to miss anything by reading what's there and then clicking. Maybe there's other solutions as well, I'm not a dev myself.

Sorry, I do realize it's kind of a petty complaint. The rest of the game is awesome however, and although I avoid sandbox games, I appreciate that you took the time to at least put a character's image over a location so I don't have to click all over the map looking for people. All sandbox devs should really do this.

Best of luck with the game, I can tell by the code that you've put in a massive amount of work so far.
Thanks for the encouraging feedback! And yeah, it's been one hell of a ride to code it all.

As for the delays, you're not alone with the hate! Going forward, I'll only reserve the delays for some special occasions only. As an added bonus, I'll save some time by not having to manually code them :D

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes