Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I love this game lots of fetish every type girl. a little bit pale carnations vibe. nice work

Reactions: Yorma86

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I'm just about to start the game, I couldn't help but wonder is there a route I should take (like make the MC more dominant or submissive)? Even if it's leaning slightly to one side or is it fairly equal? Just a FOMO thing XD
Would be fun to see the students dominate the MC but I wouldn't want to miss out anything good if it's the MC that's putting the students in their place.
Yeah I think conversations changes dom and sub maybe scenes too idk. Im switch so Im saving dom route and sub route.
Would be fun to see the students dominate the MC
YES!
but I wouldn't want to miss out anything good if it's the MC that's putting the students in their place.
and YES!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayiin and Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! And good to hear you're enjoying the game. That error is in the previous build, so download the patched version from Itchio (I didn't setup the links here, so they might be wrong as people have been complaining).

And don't you worry. The students will most definitely dom the MC if they're too submissive.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm just about to start the game, I couldn't help but wonder is there a route I should take (like make the MC more dominant or submissive)? Even if it's leaning slightly to one side or is it fairly equal? Just a FOMO thing XD
Would be fun to see the students dominate the MC but I wouldn't want to miss out anything good if it's the MC that's putting the students in their place.
Well, I guess the sub route has a bit more content currently, but the aim is to give both routes some good stuff. Some scenes will play out a bit differently depending if you're dom or sub. Like, dom males won't have to clean up after themselves :BootyTime:

Reactions: Ayiin

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hey! And good to hear you're enjoying the game. That error is in the previous build, so download the patched version from Itchio (I didn't setup the links here, so they might be wrong as people have been complaining).

And don't you worry. The students will most definitely dom the MC if they're too submissive.
I like both so no problem I have save files for sub and dom. and I'll download the latest right away.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
And when the content of a character is finished, can you add a text to the section with the characters, saying that the content is now finished? It is unclear whether the characters have content or not.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
And when the content of a character is finished, can you add a text to the section with the characters, saying that the content is now finished? It is unclear whether the characters have content or not.
Yeah, I'm planning to add better hints for the characters which will plainly say if development is still in progress.

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
Well, I guess the sub route has a bit more content currently, but the aim is to give both routes some good stuff. Some scenes will play out a bit differently depending if you're dom or sub. Like, dom males won't have to clean up after themselves :BootyTime:
Oh sweet! Haha, ok.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just played it. Aside from the game breaking Host management bug that's fixed in the latest patch (which should be uploaded here). I have to say there should be a way of stopping the nurse from fingering you in her first sex scene. Especially if you're going the Dom route. It's kind of a major thing that pops up without warning that you don't know is going to happen ahead of time and have no way of stopping after, she says "humor me" but there's no option to go "Fuck No!"

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
What is the planned content? It just says the normal portion of the game but not the tags that might come in the future.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What is the planned content? It just says the normal portion of the game but not the tags that might come in the future.
Pretty much the same tags as current content will still apply. There might be some new ones, but nothing major in terms of content category I think.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
The game has potential, i most like it, but it need a walkthrough or ideal an in-game one, to tell you how to progress with every character. Even more because it is in progress and we don't know where each content ends. I was about to abandon when i discovered the sex content with natalie, almost accidentally. Know i will return hoping i got the way to unlock progress with more girls. Although I can never be sure where is unlocked content and what exactly i have to do to triger. Too much repeating, tbh for now, that's the big negative on most sandbox games anyway. Good luck dev, the game is good and can be much better stay strong dude, try to fix things and keep up(y)

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
we don't know where each content ends.
This is a common challenge for WIP sandbox games that I usually take in stride, but I did strongly get the sense that I am missing content after where I stopped. Not too bothered, as mining out each bit tends to unbalance future updates, so I've gotten used to taking a pause as soon as I start feeling content run out. But the dev might consider something like a progress meter on characters? Maybe a bullet list of convos/events on the character sheets with "??????" until you unlock them?

In terms of my own feedback: I'm keeping an eye on about 40 games, and this is on my shortlist of around five I especially hope don't get discontinued. Keep it up! I wish there were more ways for the community to help. Patreon is the obvious one, but honestly, doesn't seem to get many games over the hump. Crowdsourcing graphics, code, or copy?

In terms of specifics: I haven't played a lot of brothel management games, as many feel a little creepy to me personally, but a few things made this one draw my interest: I like that, storywise, the brothel wasn't the MC's idea. So that gets the MC over the biggest narrative hurdle without locking them into being full-on evil, while leaving the door cracked for all sorts of potential playstyles, from full-creep to platonic buddy. In the spirit of this flexibility, it might even be easy/fun to add another option to the intro story in which the MC was *falsely* accused (e.g., by a rich student), providing even more resentment, and thus fueling whatever dark path they go down in the actual game, or letting them stay truly "good teacher" the whole way through.

There are loads of stats, hard to know which will actually influence the game. But honestly, I vastly prefer more stats even if it isn't clear that they'll all add up to something, as it at least makes the choices feel more impactful and the game feel deeper. The fact that the point loss/gain was so visible did make me to a lot of rolling back/forth to see which choice did what, which helps keep a character going the way I want, but also breaks up the storytelling a little. An option might be to allow the player to designate a preferred path at the start and have those options be highlighted by default (or simply coach the player that "you might want to pick mostly Corruption choices to get that result" during the intro).

All the characters look pretty good -- lots of diversity, something for everyone -- except Mina is a flippin smokeshow who makes the rest of the characters look a little paler by comparison. I guess I've missed that model before. Yikes. Impressive.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
UPDATE: I realized I'd seen none of the thumbnails from the first post, so played and it turns out I'd definitely missed most of the content. (I didn't realize the quiet spell I'd hit was mostly just the weekend, not the end of the update.) It was like getting several updates all at once: nice.

I've seen enough of the game to do an actual review after all, but for now, I'll just add this to my previous notes:
  • The extra-special scenes (magic rituals, coffee trips, etc.) are all really nicely done (writing, characterization, and graphics). Dev has a good grasp of the cinematic without it getting ludicrously over the top (like a lot of games with burned-out devs).
  • The main plot (e.g., interacting with the administrators, etc.) kind of falls to the side a bit, at least in current content, but overall, the premise still holds up great even after a few in-game weeks. Solid bones!
  • Somehow I have even less idea now how all these stats interact, especially since I suspect there are either bugs or hidden stats at work too (e.g., I have one character who is pegged on Irritable despite multiple chocolates and weeks without work). But frankly, without clear evidence of something being broken (I mean, maybe that's her personality...), I still prefer it nice and complex, as there are generally ways to work around every surprise, and I still like the feeling of depth.
  • I kind of wish the club had more life to it. E.g., lots of patrons. Feels kind of odd to picture the girls sitting in a big, quiet room with 1-2 people.
  • Money is brutal -- I must have churned two weeks for the first club upgrade -- but I assume that's to draw out content at this early stage. A suggestion I do have for sandbox devs is to consider having failsafes instead of trying to tune things perfectly: e.g., have great money flow, but if a player gets too many upgrades or scenes or whatever too quickly, inject an immersive reason for pumping the brakes, like a strike, or a theft ("all that money was too much of a target to someone here"), or fire ("going too fast for proper maintenance"), or attention from cops or local crime organizations. All of these things would then require cash dumps (guards, staff, bribes). So players can self-regulate or go crazy and roll the dice.
Anyway, there are tons of ways for this game to go, and all the additional content just interested me even more, so good luck, devs! Looking at Patreon now.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Someone already mentioned I'm sure, but could you make the teacher a bit older? This guy looks like he's barely out of college, much less been teaching long enough to get disgraced. I get that it is unrealistic for an older looking guy to get dommed but it would be funny as hell.

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
To give the character X extra money in the console its
> Update_Stat_For_Char(mcname, "money", X)
where mcname is the name you chose for the character.

• Love
Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes