Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86

Error in the intro, juste after "Zip it! I don't want...."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some parts of the code also uses <i> </i> instead of {i} {/i} ;)
Ah, goddamn. I thought I got rid of all those lines.
Feel free to ignore the errors if it lets you proceed. I'll comb the code again and remove those - they're from when I was trying to come up with a gallery solution.

looks good, but what kind of prostitution? are some mc love interest whores? and if yes can we avoid them? like realy ignore them or they are still important for story?
They're whores if you want them to be. You can set the boundaries for the girls, so they can just be hostesses who just talk and keep company to the customers. For now, that's pretty much all they do anyways. In the future, they'll do naughty things if you ask them to or specifically give them the permission to. It's up to you.

Reactions: wiseold6996

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86
I've downloaded the latest version and played a little bit. I LIKE what I see. :love:
A few comment.
  • Could you please add the names of the girls to the part where you pick which girl should do what in the club. After not playing for a while I forgot the names of the girls :rolleyes: and it's easier to put Samantha to work at the bar when you can see her name. ;)
  • I took Lily out for a coffee and got an exception error after she got the cake with a dash of lust drops. Get the same error if I kiss Cindy instead. It's possible to continue by choosing ignore.
    While running game code:
    File "game/Scripts/locations/cafe.rpy", line 418, in <module>
    File "game/Scripts/Initialization/character.rpy", line 455, in Create_Status_For_Char
    AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'lower'
  • Cindy doesn't seem to have gotten the new layout with notebook etc.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Another comment.
Mina showed up at the hostess club and asked for a different stripper outfit for Jennifer. That meant I didn't get to check on Hannah in the massage parlor. :cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Club Detention [v0.06] [Yorma86]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86
Just hit a bug with Amanda's dialog. I visit her in her office, selected talk, picked change school policies, after that pick make request and when I pick nevermind Emma is accepting my invitation to go for a coffee.

Edit:
Not sure what's going on. After going for the coffee with Emma I got back to Amanda's office. Next I went to visit Mina in the hostes club and tried to talk to her. Before the dialog were completed Mina were replaced with the image of Emma, but when I click talk, it's still Mina's dialog which then turns to Bella's dialog??????????
I've made a save if you want to trace what's going on.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
ok so harem where u using girls as sex workers is kind off destroying point of making harem...going out
So be a cuck and pimp whores out? Since MC definitely can't satisfy the girls. Welp time to ignore another dumb plot game. There are way too many of them nowadays damn why is it so hard for people to write something original and fun plot.
I hate to rain on your hate, but in plain sight, for all to see, is the switch in the game that can turn OFFFFFFF any or all of the girls in regard to using them as prostitutes. So you can have your ego stroking harem if you want, or you can spew drivel. Up to you.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I was obviously doing that but people can't see/take negative critism and have to resort to those old fashion arguments. I am free to express my dislike or disappointment about the game kinks and plots. Developer doesn't have to change shits for me, same way I don't have to stop sharing my opinion.
If you have read a little more than the last couple of days posts, you would have seen that the dev. have written multiple times that he develop this game as he likes it. Not to make money. So please move on and stop trashing this tread.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
These models look amazing, and many of the tags are just right, just such a shame about heavy femdom and planned cuck content.

All I can say is if the developer doesn't make these particular choices with their next game, I would be extremely interested in that.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I didn't see much femdom content yet except a bit from the chemstry teacher.
Haven't played the newest update yet. *fingers crossed*

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
These models look amazing, and many of the tags are just right, just such a shame about heavy femdom and planned cuck content.

All I can say is if the developer doesn't make these particular choices with their next game, I would be extremely interested in that.
and again....

Those paths are optional.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes