Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm trapped too in the detective arc... I followed the walkthrough but right before the "COURT" step I'm stuck talking to Dalhia after annoucing her the good/bad news, all I can do is presenting her evidences and people from the File menu, and whatever happens I have the "T-this... I have no idea how this could make me do anything..." line, then forced back in the Files menu.
I saw you defended this part of the game, but considering all the troubles it caused to player I really doubt your decision.
Well, bugs are bugs and could happen anywhere, but I'm ofc sorry to hear you're running into them. I'm a solo dev, so sadly it's nigh impossible to catch all the bugs just by play testing on my own. If you can, send me your save file over a DM here and I'll take a look and see if I can fix the issue for you, and everyone else.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I've played the latest version a little bit, using a save file from 0.54. Here are a few observations.
1. I like the updates in the club. It's MUCH easier to manage the girls. Thanks.
2. I'm not so sure I like the updates to the dialog making it impossible to rollback and pick a different choice. But never mind. I can live with that.
3. I haven't triggered the court case yet, but I haven't been looking for it either so it might come later.
4. Seeing Hermione in the library on Sunday morning and taking her for a coffee gives an error hermione_date_cafe_02 not found.

Keep up the good work. Hope there will be an update soon with some lewd club content. :)

Reactions: Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I've played the latest version a little bit, using a save file from 0.54. Here are a few observations.
1. I like the updates in the club. It's MUCH easier to manage the girls. Thanks.
2. I'm not so sure I like the updates to the dialog making it impossible to rollback and pick a different choice. But never mind. I can live with that.
3. I haven't triggered the court case yet, but I haven't been looking for it either so it might come later.
4. Seeing Hermione in the library on Sunday morning and taking her for a coffee gives an error hermione_date_cafe_02 not found.

Keep up the good work. Hope there will be an update soon with some lewd club content. :)
Thanks for testing and reporting back!

Looks like I forgot to disable Hermione - her coffee date is still WIP and shouldn't be accessible.
And the rollback is only disabled in certain places to prevent some errors that sometimes happened with the rollback. Usually it should still be enabled!

And oh yeah, the next update will have more stuff for the club and some lewdity in and out of the club.

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
vaginal sex Label? It seems that there is no such content? ? ?Label? It seems that there is no such content? ? ?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
vaginal sex Label? It seems that there is no such content? ? ?Label? It seems that there is no such content? ? ?
There are a few scenes - you just haven't stumbled on them. Admittedly, there isn't much yet, since it's early in the development, but more will come as I have time to develop more stuff.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will this game have repeatable xxx scenes ?[ just for reference games like The man of the house and Summertime Saga ] I do not mean in dreams / memories or a gallery.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I don't know the games you are refering too, so I'm not sure how you define repeatable scenes, but almost all scenes are already repeatable IMHO. The spy scenes where MC spy on the girls in the toilet or shower can be repeated when he has reached the level where the girls start teasing him when he spy's on them. The same goes for the sex scenes with Natalie. Once you have unlocked them all, you can pick between them when you replay that part of the game.

Reactions: lewd666Guy

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Will this game have repeatable xxx scenes ?[ just for reference games like The man of the house and Summertime Saga ] I do not mean in dreams / memories or a gallery.
Yeah, probably. I'm also not very familiar with those games, so I can take a look at them and see how they've done it.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, probably. I'm also not very familiar with those games, so I can take a look at them and see how they've done it.
Please do take a look at them. If you do make repeatable xxx events I will then deffantly support the game. Please make the sharing and ntr optional though some of us aren't into sharing with other dud's and don't want to be forced to share them with the clubs customers. Could you please add into the game options the option of turning off lowering player stats . grinding for stats just to be lowered again is annoying and frustrating for some. Thank you for your time, effort and game.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Please do take a look at them. If you do make repeatable xxx events I will then deffantly support the game. Please make the sharing and ntr optional though some of us aren't into sharing with other dud's and don't want to be forced to share them with the clubs customers. Could you please add into the game options the option of turning off lowering player stats . grinding for stats just to be lowered again is annoying and frustrating for some. Thank you for your time, effort and game.
I honestly believe there are plenty of games out there that fit this description. I sincerely hope that Yorma86 do NOT follow your input. As the name of the game hints. The whole idea of the game is to share the girls with the club customers, and to push them in that direction despite them being reluctant. This isn't something you find in many other games. Quite often the girls are turned into willing mindless bimbos when you finally get to the NTR content. I like that the girls in this game at least keep some of their initial reluctance when asked to work in the club, and that the girls have to service the customers despite being reluctant to do so.

Regarding the game stats. It's not hard to keep the stats up, so going through the whole script and adding the option to prevent lowering them is waste of the little time the developer have for this game. He should IMHO focus his time on more lewd club content, as this is the main focus of the game according to the name of the game.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Please don't get distracted again. We are impatiently waiting for more lewd club content. :)
Heh, fair enough. I just released the beta version of the newest build on Patreon and Subscribestar. Once it seems relatively bug free, I'll do the initial release through Patreon and SS, and two weeks later it'll go public. So, 2-3 weeks until the next public one.

While people are testing the beta or playing the early version, I'll continue adding smaller little events to the game in and out of the club - as much as my spare time permits :HideThePain:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
well that's you prerogative I asked for options NOT only just one route SOOO why does having more options for a wider range magically up set people like you [Opie:confused:] ?I mean opening more routes like that could add a wider ranged audience which could mean more of A cash flow for dev [Fact]and the name of the game is called club detention not cub ntr Sooo again if you could please stop embarrassing yourself that would be great and Stop with trying to trash talk some Else's opinion simply because you disagree with it why does the game have to path when the greatest sandbox [just making a point]games Ever have several options in them mass effect 1-3,Skyrim fallout 3/ 4 and Vegas .
You clearly have no clue how much work it would be to add the requested option. Adding the option would mean that the developer would have to go through all scripts and find every single place where a stat can be lowered and add the option. That is NOT a minor change.

If you have read the posts of the last couple of months (will take a lot less time than adding your option), you would know that yorma86 is not developing this game to make money and that he has very limited time to work on the game.

Regarding the name. How many clubs do you know with just one member? A club in a lewd game kind of hint that there will be some kind of prostitution or sharing. Prostitution or sharing is pretty hard to do without NTR.

Last but not least. As I wrote before. There are plenty of games which doesn't involve NTR or where it's optional. Can we please keep this game the way the developer likes it, rather than turning it into just another game in a million.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
You clearly have no clue how much work it would be to add the requested option. Adding the option would mean that the developer would have to go through all scripts and find every single place where a stat can be lowered and add the option. That is NOT a minor change.

If you have read the posts of the last couple of months (will take a lot less time than adding your option), you would know that yorma86 is not developing this game to make money and that he has very limited time to work on the game.

Regarding the name. How many clubs do you know with just one member? A club in a lewd game kind of hint that there will be some kind of prostitution or sharing. Prostitution or sharing is pretty hard to do without NTR.

Last but not least. As I wrote before. There are plenty of games which doesn't involve NTR or where it's optional. Can we please keep this game the way the developer likes it, rather than turning it into just another game in a million.
Lets both us just agree to disagree on this subject Opie . I could say the exact same about games that only have ntr in them there's like 2 million of them out there already. I think the dev should be deciding If adding the option to avoid ntr or not on their own and hopefully will tell players in the description at the top of the page if ntr will be avoidable or not [ to get rid of any confusion in the Futcher]. So let's just us both agree to move on with our lives and wait to see the dev final say on this matter .:WeSmart:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Lets both us just agree to disagree on this subject Opie . I could say the exact same about games that only have ntr in them there's like 2 million of them out there already. I think the dev should be deciding If adding the option to avoid ntr or not on their own and hopefully will tell players in the description at the top of the page if ntr will be avoidable or not [ to get rid of any confusion in the Futcher]. So let's just us both agree to move on with our lives and wait to see the dev final say on this matter .:WeSmart:
Well. NTR is already avoidable in this game. It's a sandbox game so you don't need to play the NTR part if you don't want to, but you will most likely miss most of the club content, which is supposed to be the main part of the game according to the name of the game.
Beside that. Yorma86 have already multiple times wrote basically what I just wrote, so I strongly doubt there will be any change regarding NTR content.

The option that will take A LOT of time to implement is the option to not lower stats when picking wrong choices during the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
While people are testing the beta or playing the early version, I'll continue adding smaller little events to the game in and out of the club - as much as my spare time permits :HideThePain:
Please tell me there is more content with the fitness queen Hannah? Please? :whistle:

Reactions: Piratefishes

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Heh, fair enough. I just released the beta version of the newest build on Patreon and Subscribestar. Once it seems relatively bug free, I'll do the initial release through Patreon and SS, and two weeks later it'll go public. So, 2-3 weeks until the next public one.
I've never been able to get Patreon nor Subscribestar to accept my credit card, so it looks like it will be Christmas in May for me. :)

Looking forward to the new scenes with Hannah, but I hope there are more scenes with some of the other girls too, and the lewd massage scene with Olivia will happen more often once it's unlocked.

Reactions: Yorma86
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes