Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Good luck :geek:
Download the newest version on - it should have the issue fixed. I'm not sure why Mina is the only one that was broken since her code is pretty similar to the other girls, but oh well. She shouldn't return you to the Jennifer's case anymore.

Edit: I also added the most recent version here. Submitted a ticket to have more download mirrors created.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Download the newest version on - it should have the issue fixed. I'm not sure why Mina is the only one that was broken since her code is pretty similar to the other girls, but oh well. She shouldn't return you to the Jennifer's case anymore.

Edit: I also added the most recent version here. Submitted a ticket to have more download mirrors created.
So what was the problem exactly? Mina or the case? Wasn't able to follow the code to be honest. What does
Code:
Disable_All_Routines_Until_Morning("jennifer")
do exactly? Why is there no $-sign needed but
Code:
$ Disable_Cur_ [...]
has them? :unsure:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So what was the problem exactly? Mina or the case? Wasn't able to follow the code to be honest. What does
Code:
Disable_All_Routines_Until_Morning("jennifer")
do exactly? Why is there no $-sign needed but
Code:
$ Disable_Cur_ [...]
has them? :unsure:
The problem was that when you ended the conversation with Mina, I used return instead of jump - for some reason it returned all the way to Jennifer's questline when it should instead return to the location screen where the player is.

And as for the 2nd and 3rd questions, of them is inside a Python:-block, so it doesn't need the initial $, but if I only do a couple of script calls, I usually use $ instead of a Python-block. And Disable_All_Routines_Until_Morning does just that, it makes it so that Jennifer won't appear in her routine locations until the morning of the next day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slightchance

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I completed the Dahlia story (with v0.058). One week later (now using v0.0581) my only option with Jennifer on Saturday morning (Sep. 15) is a total repeat of the murder. I'm pretty sure that looping the quest is a bug, as I can't imagine that it's intentional.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
:-D
Ok. Thaught Dahlia and Jennifer were different schoolgirls with different questlines.
No. Dhalia is the suspect in the murder case. ;-)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I completed the Dahlia story (with v0.058). One week later (now using v0.0581) my only option with Jennifer on Saturday morning (Sep. 15) is a total repeat of the murder. I'm pretty sure that looping the quest is a bug, as I can't imagine that it's intentional.
Ah, yeah, I should probably take a look at her dialogue. It's possible I've forgotten to update a variable that determines what she says :rolleyes:

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ah, yeah, I should probably take a look at her dialogue. It's possible I've forgotten to update a variable that determines what she says :rolleyes:
I'd like to make an unrelated suggestion:

In the current version when you've reached the end of a girl's content the NPC tells you that she has no more content. This is great. What would also be a very nice QoL feature is if there was a note, icon, or some sort of quick visual indicator for each girl in the Journal when you've reached the end of their existing content. That way a player can quickly scan through the Journal to see what more there is to the game or if they've done all of the available content and need to wait for the next update.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I've been thinking of ways to expose more of the girls' stats and the stat checks.
Why not just add the stats to the girls pages in the notebook. That would be a natural place to look for them IMHO.

The checks are not that high in the long run, but ofc it feels bad in the beginning. I just find it super dumb if you could corrupt the girls with just a few interactions.
I doubt 2 people will ever agree on the right balance between too easy and too hard. :) But repeating the same task 20 tries before I see progress is too tediously for me. It would be nice to be able to corrupt all the girls by getting caught spying on them in toilets, showers, naked gym lessons etc. Maybe add a swimming pool, where MC could spy on the girls skinny dipping at night or add spying on the girls serving the customers at the club and getting caught by another girl. The private tutoring could also be a path to corruption. Those scenes should off course end with sex. Bottom line. To corrupt a girl, I prefer more ways with few repeats than few ways with many repeats, and I hope you will make the semi sex scene where Olivia is service MC in the massage salon apear more frequent in the near future. It's a pitty we only get to see it a few times before it disappears for good and all we get is olivia complaning about working in the massage salon when we check on her. The same goes for spying on Hannah etc.

I might be in the minority here, which is why there weren't a lot of games like this and it compelled me to start making one myself. Anyways, thanks - some luck will be needed to ever finish this.
I really like that this game is not just another in a million. And please. Never finish it. Just keep adding content. There is room for A LOT more in the club. :)

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Why not just add the stats to the girls pages in the notebook. That would be a natural place to look for them IMHO.

I doubt 2 people will ever agree on the right balance between too easy and too hard. :) But repeating the same task 20 tries before I see progress is too tediously for me. It would be nice to be able to corrupt all the girls by getting caught spying on them in toilets, showers, naked gym lessons etc. Maybe add a swimming pool, where MC could spy on the girls skinny dipping at night or add spying on the girls serving the customers at the club and getting caught by another girl. The private tutoring could also be a path to corruption. Those scenes should off course end with sex. Bottom line. To corrupt a girl, I prefer more ways with few repeats than few ways with many repeats, and I hope you will make the semi sex scene where Olivia is service MC in the massage salon apear more frequent in the near future. It's a pitty we only get to see it a few times before it disappears for good and all we get is olivia complaning about working in the massage salon when we check on her. The same goes for spying on Hannah etc.

I really like that this game is not just another in a million. And please. Never finish it. Just keep adding content. There is room for A LOT more in the club. :)
I'll have to adjust the notebook quite a bit to accommodate it, plus there's a bunch of hidden variables I'm tracking for different girls. It's needlessly complicated, but the idea of people having wildly different playthroughs fascinates me.

Yeah, you're right that 20 times is quite a lot. Of course, you could always buy your early corruption levels via the shop and gifts. But yeah, I agree, all girls should have easier ways to start the corruption. The good news is that I'll slowly roll them out as their questlines etc will finish (well, Jennifer was an exception, she didn't really get corrupt). After the next update, I could focus a bit more on the class activities that improve the whole class mood/corruption.

It's a pity that you only see it for X amount of times for now, but in the future it would get replaced by dirtier stuff. In the meantime, I could of course fall back on the existing events if the girls don't have more experienced events for them yet. I'll see if I can get it done for the next update.

Thanks for the feedback! (y) And yeah, the existing club rooms alone hold a lot of possibilities, but I've got a lot of new rooms planned. Also, a swimming pool for the school has been in the back burner for quite a while - it might see the light of day relatively soon though.

Rodistair

Nov 2, 2020
The Present button isn't appearing for me on Android doing the investigate branch. Making me hit a wall in progressing her path Screenshot_20230315_092807_Club Detention.jpg

Rodistair

Nov 2, 2020
You'll have to contact the person doing the unofficial Android port - it isn't done by me, so I'm afraid I don't know how to help :HideThePain:
Bummer. Now I need to remember where I got the file from lol. Thanks for the reply though. Might have to sit this one out if they can't help
Edit- found the site but they just link the credit to you. So no telling where the port version came from.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Bummer. Now I need to remember where I got the file from lol. Thanks for the reply though. Might have to sit this one out if they can't help
Edit- found the site but they just link the credit to you. So no telling where the port version came from.
The link to the Android version is together with the other DL links in the first post in this thread. But whether it's the latest version or not, I don't know.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
No idea how to solve the cour minigame. In the first round, no items I have can be presented to contradict the officers statement. Am I that dumb?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes