submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Very good questions... :unsure: Something is breaking them, but I have no idea what.
Uh, what kind of stuff have you done and for how many in-game days have you played? It would be great to track down what's causing this, since some people have had Serena's routines also disappear, so she never appears in the bar again.
errmm lmfao i am kinda hooked on this, i have all the girls in A+ grades and i think i 320 something days in.
I have over 135 grand in bank so ive been grinding and just enjoying the game to be honest i love it

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
errmm lmfao i am kinda hooked on this, i have all the girls in A+ grades and i think i 320 something days in.
I have over 135 grand in bank so ive been grinding and just enjoying the game to be honest i love it
Oh, wow, that is impressive :ROFLMAO: don't burn yourself out just yet since the game's super unfinished! But alright, something breaks when people play for a long time...either at a set point or there's always a chance of it breaking and the likelihood just grows if you play a ton. I'll try to look into it.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Oh, wow, that is impressive :ROFLMAO: don't burn yourself out just yet since the game's super unfinished! But alright, something breaks when people play for a long time...either at a set point or there's always a chance of it breaking and the likelihood just grows if you play a ton. I'll try to look into it.
lol i have had breaks in between, i will try and stop playing i'll give you my save from the point i saved it if that helps.

i am already in july i just i duno what it is ive never been this hooked lol

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, the new version's up here:
If the pamphlet is missing, it will be added to your case files when you click through Kyle's statements and your and Jennifer's banter once again. So, basically when Kyle starts from over after that, it should be in your files. If not, send me your save file and I'll fix it by hand :ROFLMAO:
I Tried but the Pamphelt still missing pls helpme :cry:
thx in advance

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I gave it a try for the first time these couple of days and spent several hours for just one! sex scene (Natalie). But honestly, I won't play it again. The grind is horrible. You have to manage your own stats, which are 6 visible alone, plus money and then you need to grind the stats of 18! persons. Each of them has at least 3, in some cases (the school girls) even 6. That makes a total of 89 stats! Way too much for a smut game. Especially if we consider that the thresholds for scenes are unknown and seem to be quite high. Then there is the whole micro management part with the researches and the club. You can argue, that the researches are at some point done, but it takes that takes time and money. And the whole part with that stupid detective felt like a way to slow down the player progression by taking $100 per week from the player and threatening them with forced sharing. Don't get me wrong, I do like micro management, my 1000+h in the Anno series could tell that, but there I see a real progress and feel rewarded, not threatend or punished. The hints do provide some help, but it's basically the most minimum without talking in riddles. I don't know what you want to accomplish with your game and I wish you best of luck, but in my opinion, this will never reach a finished and polished state. Way to grindy and overambitious. But that's just my opinion, nobody is forced to like or agree to it. Best of luck!

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Enjoyed the update quite a bit. (y)
Can you please give us a "no more content for this version" for all chars in the journal? (assuming I did reach that with all chars, and still got told: "need to get to know them better" or something like that)
More Hannah femdom content please? :)

Reactions: lewd666Guy

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Enjoyed the update quite a bit. (y)
Can you please give us a "no more content for this version" for all chars in the journal? (assuming I did reach that with all chars, and still got told: "need to get to know them better" or something like that)
More Hannah femdom content please? :)
Until now I didn't know she had content)

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
Personal opinion I doubt many will agree with, but I really like special time prolonged by doing stuff.

Like in Corruption of Champions, playing the actual game and then having scenes, here too, I liked to just try and get new scenes while doing stuff. I mean, I spent at least three evenings of multiple hours just clicking around, improving girls.

That's why, considering there's already a plethora of games that are basically just unlock, forget/gallery (though I think gallery is always good) it'd be great in my opinion if you were to focus more on adding smaller scenes or even single pics you can encounter rather than plot (as in add small things, talks, etc. if anything to them).

This way people can play around and see scenes - I mean, it's not like you can't just quick save and see if going to check on girls at the bar will yield anything that day or if it will be some other room. But I think I'd rather have lots of smaller things, like simple "go check on girls working out" or occasionally meet girls at shops for scenes, rather than have each girl with a bigger plot line that most people wanna skip anyway (aka "gib sav pls").

I mean, I like just clicking around doing stuff, so that's why I think when compared to most other games that can be played with skip all the way, this is already kinda fun. But there's not that many rewards and if each update will be about a plot piece then I think it takes away from the whole game because there's nothing to discover for longer periods of time. Not to mention I believe it's easier to have more smaller update updates than one in a long while - you never know when you will be unable to work on the game.

CoC (1)'s beauty in my eyes was that it were just menus and you could play as fast as you clicked, and if you wanted a scene, a specific one, you'd just spend a little time (I mean what, 20s?) to find specific monster and have your fun.

seba0

Aug 8, 2017
I love the game, but this detective thing it´s unnecesary. The game is a corrupting girl game. Focus on that, in the nightclub, the massages, the pooldance, the drinks, etc. Don´t open new routes for nowhere.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Is there anything for Natalie after the first visit to the greenhouse? Her hint still says she wants to see me there, but she never shows up inside, and I can't seem to find a way to ask her to go during the interactions with her

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
is there any content with nat after greenhouse?
No, not yet. That's currently the extent of her storyline. Of course, there's some club content and you can spot her in the toilet, but you probably already figured that out.

I love the game, but this detective thing it´s unnecesary. The game is a corrupting girl game. Focus on that, in the nightclub, the massages, the pooldance, the drinks, etc. Don´t open new routes for nowhere.
That's just like your opinion, man. But yeah, I knew it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. It was just something I needed to do to stay sane and motivated, so I hope it will be a good thing for the game in the long run.

Personal opinion I doubt many will agree with, but I really like special time prolonged by doing stuff.

Like in Corruption of Champions, playing the actual game and then having scenes, here too, I liked to just try and get new scenes while doing stuff. I mean, I spent at least three evenings of multiple hours just clicking around, improving girls.

That's why, considering there's already a plethora of games that are basically just unlock, forget/gallery (though I think gallery is always good) it'd be great in my opinion if you were to focus more on adding smaller scenes or even single pics you can encounter rather than plot (as in add small things, talks, etc. if anything to them).

This way people can play around and see scenes - I mean, it's not like you can't just quick save and see if going to check on girls at the bar will yield anything that day or if it will be some other room. But I think I'd rather have lots of smaller things, like simple "go check on girls working out" or occasionally meet girls at shops for scenes, rather than have each girl with a bigger plot line that most people wanna skip anyway (aka "gib sav pls").

I mean, I like just clicking around doing stuff, so that's why I think when compared to most other games that can be played with skip all the way, this is already kinda fun. But there's not that many rewards and if each update will be about a plot piece then I think it takes away from the whole game because there's nothing to discover for longer periods of time. Not to mention I believe it's easier to have more smaller update updates than one in a long while - you never know when you will be unable to work on the game.

CoC (1)'s beauty in my eyes was that it were just menus and you could play as fast as you clicked, and if you wanted a scene, a specific one, you'd just spend a little time (I mean what, 20s?) to find specific monster and have your fun.
That's an interesting point... I think I'll do that since writing longer interactions and branching encounters takes a whole lot of time. Though creating scenes and posing stuff in DAZ takes quite a bit of time too, but this might be a fun way to add a bit more stuff to discover in each update. Thanks for the input!

Well, I gave it a try for the first time these couple of days and spent several hours for just one! sex scene (Natalie). But honestly, I won't play it again. The grind is horrible. You have to manage your own stats, which are 6 visible alone, plus money and then you need to grind the stats of 18! persons. Each of them has at least 3, in some cases (the school girls) even 6. That makes a total of 89 stats! Way too much for a smut game. Especially if we consider that the thresholds for scenes are unknown and seem to be quite high. Then there is the whole micro management part with the researches and the club. You can argue, that the researches are at some point done, but it takes that takes time and money. And the whole part with that stupid detective felt like a way to slow down the player progression by taking $100 per week from the player and threatening them with forced sharing. Don't get me wrong, I do like micro management, my 1000+h in the Anno series could tell that, but there I see a real progress and feel rewarded, not threatend or punished. The hints do provide some help, but it's basically the most minimum without talking in riddles. I don't know what you want to accomplish with your game and I wish you best of luck, but in my opinion, this will never reach a finished and polished state. Way to grindy and overambitious. But that's just my opinion, nobody is forced to like or agree to it. Best of luck!
Thanks! And yeah, I respect your opinion. A solo dev indie projects probably tend to be more of a mess than games made by big studios. But that being said, I've been thinking of ways to expose more of the girls' stats and the stat checks. The checks are not that high in the long run, but ofc it feels bad in the beginning. I just find it super dumb if you could corrupt the girls with just a few interactions. Sometimes it's fun, but ultimately it doesn't feel rewarding or satisfying to me. I might be in the minority here, which is why there weren't a lot of games like this and it compelled me to start making one myself. Anyways, thanks - some luck will be needed to ever finish this.

I Tried but the Pamphelt still missing pls helpme :cry:
thx in advance
Alright, thanks for the save file. I'll take a look in a bit.

Last edited:

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, the new version's up here:
If the pamphlet is missing, it will be added to your case files when you click through Kyle's statements and your and Jennifer's banter once again. So, basically when Kyle starts from over after that, it should be in your files. If not, send me your save file and I'll fix it by hand :ROFLMAO:
I Tried but the Pamphelt still missing pls helpme and thx in advance
That's because I fucking typo'd the variable name :rolleyes: Goddamn.
Anyways, here's the fixed one.
aliens-toy-story.gif

Reactions: Yorma86

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hey dev, I think there is more content in the game than I thought. I just need to ask. If it says "I should to get to know this person" does it mean there is still content? How do we know whether a content is finished or not?

And how do we get this content with Cindy?
cindy_date_interject_sex_05.png

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hey dev, I think there is more content in the game than I thought. I just need to ask. If it says "I should to get to know this person" does it mean there is still content? How do we know whether a content is finished or not?

View attachment 2438208
take one of the girls out for coffe, follow cindy then pick cream fill the bins in her list thats the scene

Reactions: Byczer and Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Can we build something else apart of the bar area?
Yes, but you'll first have to unlock them through research from Serena. If you haven't met her, she hangs out in the bar at dusk/night on the weekdays.

View attachment 2438208
Probably no more content for those girls... It's a remnant of poor quest system decision I made early on. I'll get to fixing it eventually.

Also yeah, go flirt and talk with Cindy to raise her affection. Then start taking girls out for coffee and she might interrupt your date (it doesn't happen every time though).

Reactions: Byczer
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes