Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Parrbapp

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Let me know too. If there are good games like this, I could retire and just play that one instead :BootyTime:

Ahh, that one's a bit tricky and pretty evil of me. You have to turn Nanako down in the intro and masturbate once she leaves.
thanks i thought it was in the gym at somepoint lol, this game is awesome best game for me so far i cant wait to get dommed by all the girls and be their bitch lol thanks a bunch

Reactions: Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
thanks i thought it was in the gym at somepoint lol, this game is awesome best game for me so far i cant wait to get dommed by all the girls and be their bitch lol thanks a bunch
Haha, glad to hear you're liking it. Sorry that you're going to have to wait a while before we get to the real action as I'm working my way slowly to it...

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Haha, glad to hear you're liking it. Sorry that you're going to have to wait a while before we get to the real action as I'm working my way slowly to it...
thats fine with me i just hope jennifer is the one to domme me in the next uodate, especially her wearing her tight leather leggings OMG she turns me on wearing them lol.

I just wanna kneel before her and kiss her feet work my way up to her arse and worship it in her legging she is soo hot dream teen domme for me lol

Mar 3, 2019
Let me know too. If there are good games like this, I could retire and just play that one instead :BootyTime:

Ahh, that one's a bit tricky and pretty evil of me. You have to turn Nanako down in the intro and masturbate once she leaves.
Nah you cannot retire you gotta finish this one or else I am going to be upset. You got 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: Yorma86

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
Screenshot_20230302_200425_cyou.joiplay.renpy_edit_688064028963616.jpg Witness - Kyle:
- On the statement "It must have been dropped by someone the day before --", Present the Sexshop brochure/pamhplet you got from Kyle

DOESNT WORK GDDAMMITTTT ANY IDEA??? JESUS FKN CHRIST

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 2433228 Witness - Kyle:
- On the statement "It must have been dropped by someone the day before --", Present the Sexshop brochure/pamhplet you got from Kyle

DOESNT WORK GDDAMMITTTT ANY IDEA??? JESUS FKN CHRIST
You're presenting the receipt, not the brochure/pamhplet. It's the one with sexy pics and some lorem ipsum on it, lol.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
are the Locked Club Build all unlockebal?
The last two aren't yet unlockable. Those are secret and for future updates.

What the poop... Well, this is awkward :HideThePain: Hmm, I'll have to check if it's possible to miss that particular item during the investigation and fix that. And I can make a quick hotfixed version where it adds the pamphlet to the case files in this cross examination if it's missing.

Edit: checked the code - yeah, there's nothing stopping you from not talking to Kyle about it, so you never get it. I now added a check so that in future people can't skip it, since it's indeed quite impossible to win the case without it. I'll reply to you again once I've got the hotfixed version up and running - I'll probably upload it to itch.io first just because it's faster that way.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Alright, the new version's up here:
If the pamphlet is missing, it will be added to your case files when you click through Kyle's statements and your and Jennifer's banter once again. So, basically when Kyle starts from over after that, it should be in your files. If not, send me your save file and I'll fix it by hand :ROFLMAO:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
why does hannah not shop up in the gym and showers anymore in the evening?, i can never ask her out for cofee. Also why does jennifer not shot up at the court yard anymore on the weekends

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
why does hannah not shop up in the gym and showers anymore in the evening?, i can never ask her out for cofee. Also why does jennifer not shot up at the court yard anymore on the weekends
Very good questions... :unsure: Something is breaking them, but I have no idea what.
Uh, what kind of stuff have you done and for how many in-game days have you played? It would be great to track down what's causing this, since some people have had Serena's routines also disappear, so she never appears in the bar again.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes